Barbecued

I looked down.I couldn't look at her face.The thought of her seeing what had just happened made my pants almost wet."Measures shall be taken against your actions.God will surely punish you.Go inside the house!"She shouted.I ran as fast as I could.soon I was in my room sobbing.I knew was in big trouble.My brothers would beat me, my dad, he had trusted me so much.He often bragged about how good I was. He still saw me as his innocent little girl.
The night seemed to last forever.I would think of him then remember the hell awaiting me.
**************
I woke up and got ready for madrasa.I left with samira.I remembered my mother's words."Do you have a book? "Samira asked me. I immediately shook my head to brush away the thoughts and nodded.
I was still occupied.The teacher had to shout so he could seek my attention.Madrasa classes finished.The thought of going back home made me so nervous.
We reached home.On going inside I received one smack on the face. I looked up to see who it was but I was given another slap and this time it made me fall to the ground.It was my brother,yusuf.I could manage to see it was him.
"We let you study abroad but not to go and embarrass us!"He said as his nose flared."Get up!" He shouted.He held my shoulder tight as he dragged me towards my mum.He gave me another slap that made me nosebleed profusely.No one minded my blood pour after all the look they gave me was killing more than anything else.
"Look at how she tarnished our name. "My brother said as he held my phone.
"Oh my goodness! The secret is out."I said as tear dropped my eyes.