eleven

back home louis runs into his room, giggling and over exited to test his new ability to be a "proper cat".

harry just sighs, shakes his head, endeared by the little boy and goes into the kitchen.

it's nearly dinner time and harry decides on what to eat.

he thinks pizza will be nice and stuffs everything in the oven, heating it on and waiting. (an: watch me screwing up grammar. but i'm not a native speaker so...)

he sits down, reads a few news on his tablet and scrolls through his mails.

he hums an unknown melody while waiting for louis and is surprised, when louis doesn't seem to leave his room at all.

harry had imagined that differently.

so he frowns, stands up and in the moment he wants to cross the kitchen to find out what is wrong with louis in his room, the times beeps, signaling him the pizza is ready.

"shit." he mumbles, gets back to the food and opens the oven.

he hears a light pattering on the tiles and doesn't find the time to turn around and check. he cuts the pizza up in eatable pieces for louis and him.

suddenly he stops.

because there is something down there. there is something at his feet.

when he looks down he finds louis. in his cat costume. he seems happy, content and... like a cat.

he meows for the first time, when harry doesn't start to pet him.

louis lets out a huff and looks up at harry. waiting.

"oh right" harry wakes up. he pets louis on the head, fondling his hair and his ears.

must be weird to not feel the cat ears, harry muses. he did never have this problem.

the pizza is set on the table now and louis sits on harry's feet like a toddler.

"lou dear... i don't know how to do this if you are a cat. so would you please... just for dinner be a human?"

louis doesn't react to harry's pleas. just sits there, stares up at him.

harry groans. "how am i supposed to feed you? or aren't you hungry?"

louis meows.

harry sighs and takes a bite of the pizza he stares down at the cat in silence, munching on his food.

louis glares.

"louis, i really don't know how..."

harry stops, when louis's hand gets near his crotch.

harry gulps.

louis doesn't do this on purpose. he just tries to get the pizza piece.

"ehm, honey... do you want to sit on my lap? i can feed you? it's not really like cats eat but it's pizza so... and i have no bowls or anything."

louis lights up and nods. harry doesn't comment on that being not really cat-y...

louis crawls on harry's lap. sits contently on his legs and stares at the plate.

harry can even hear louis's tummy growling.

"hungry kitty, aren't you?" harry smirks and gets a second piece. he lets louis bite and chew. he bites at his own piece, waits for louis to swallow and feeds him again.

louis purrs silently and harry tries not to do it himself. it's situations like this when he realizes how much of a cat he actually is.

someties harry would meow when he lays tucked in bed. ready to sleep. it just kinda happens.

harry pets louis's waist and his head again. he touches him briefly and not really intimate but it sends shudders through louis's body and the cat boy on harry's lap soon gets hard.

harry sees the pre cum leaking through louis's leggings and tries not to start palming himself or the other boy.

when they finish dinner, louis hops from harry's lap and crawls into the living room.

harry and louis aren't often in this room because harry comes home late and after working upstairs, goes to bed and louis loves his room and the kitchen. wherever the sweets are.

harry tidies up the kitchen, moaning about where his butler is when he needs them. the next thought though is that probably it is the best for him to be not here.

nobody can see louis like this. and it's not because harry is ashamed of him or worries about himself getting outed as flaming homosexual, no.

he just loves the thought of louis being his cat. his kitten. only his to see and to touch and to care for.

harry follows louis into the living room and finds louis sprawled on the carpet. he lays on his tummy and harry hears his shallow breathes. did louis run around? did he exercise?

or what did he do?

harry doesn't dare to think about the possibility of louis getting off right here on the floor.

no. it can't be that. louis probably just ran around like a little maniac.

harry sits down on the couch, turns the tv on and watches louis more than everything. louis crawls around, sits in front of harry's vinyls. in front of a plant. just looks at it with the cutest and most confused look harry has ever seen.

louis really behaves like a cat right now.

louis touches the plant. but not like a person would do. more like there are no fingers he has to touch it... just a paw.

that's why the poor plant nearly falls over.

"louis!" harry shouts angrily. "leave the plant alone!"

louis winces and crawls away. he finds the kitten in a dark space between tv and harry's phonograph.

louis meows quietly and while harry watches tv louis seems to cuddle with the cold floor.

seriously harry just wants him to lay with him on the couch but he suppose it's the best to let louis explore his cat side on his own.

****

so now louis is a kitten...

did you notice any diffrences between cat louis and human louis? things in his personality maybe? *wink wink*

how do you think harry thinks about louis? is he okay with a fake cat while being a cat hybrid himself?

are there any things i should let louis do as a kitten?

when you have fanart (by yourself or others) with kitten louis please send mehhh per kik okay? my name is henny301296 btw c:

ziam or niam?