eight

harry has a bad day a his office and he can only think about louis. who's currently sitting with liam, practicing.

and even though harry knows liam has a boyfriend and doesn't think louis is attractive like this, he gets jealous.

and he knows he probably shouldn't because louis and him are nothing. they are roommates or have some kind of a work basis.

they are not together.

they are not each others.

and they never will.

harry can't out himself like this. and louis is someone he supports for publicity reasons.

he has a flat for louis. he bought it yesterday after the third glass of red wine. and even though he knows that neither louis nor him want louis to move there, it would be the best.

no rumors.

no awkward wanking.

no relationship or one night stands.

louis can't consume his life. louis can't rob his concentration all day.

no. harry is a big boy and he knows that he can't live with this little boy anymore.

after work he storms off. he doesn't even say goodbye to his assistant. he just stomps through the halls, gets into the car, which is waiting for him like every day and then he stomps again, leaving said car.

to get to louis.

to tell him he has a flat.

that it's over now.

louis will think he's an absolute asshole. harry knows.

but it's worth it. it's not about their little crushes on each other. it's no teen movie. life is hard work and harry surely didn't work all this long to ruin it because of a small crush.

yes, he has a crush on louis and he even admits it.

but he thinks it's just because of his lack of sexual interaction.

it's because he knows louis has a crush on him as well. and harry loves that feeling. to be admired and stared at.

he loves the idea of louis grabbing his cock thinking of harry.

moaning his name. whimpering.

cumming.

harry opens the door to the house and hears nothing. not a single voice. liam might be gone but what about louis and his butler?

harry frowns and knocks on louis' door.

no sound.

"louis?" he tries and grabs the door handle, ready to open the door.

he does.

"lou-" he stops mid sentence.

louis lays on his bed. curled up. sleeping.

soundly sleeping.

harry huffs. of course. he wants to be strong and an adult, comes here to tell louis he'll have a flat on his own now.

but of course louis is in the cutest position harry has ever seen him.

he looses his tie and sneaks near louis's bed.

he watches his cute and scrunched up face. louis's eyes are slightly moving. he dreams, that's for sure.

he puffs a little breathe out of his mouth and harry knees next to the bed. still creepily watching the boy sleep.

louis is so fragile. and he is new to all of this.

he needs someone who can take care of him. hell, the boy even asks if he is allowed to eat a few sweets!

harry can not - he could never - throw this innocent human being out of his house.

harry is this only one louis has. harry is the one who gave him a chance by supporting him and he knows how it is to be alone in a city like london.

louis is no one who should have been alone for years. harry can't let him be lonely again.

louis can stay.

> : . : < 

louis's eyes flutter open and the first thing he sees is harry's face.

weird. he thought harry has just beaten that evil shark and saved atlantis.

louis frowns.

that was a dream.

but the real harry sits in front of him. knees at his bed like a mother would at her ill child's.

harry is not his mummy though.

"hey, sweetie. did you have a nice nap?"

louis grunts and rubs his eyes. "what time is it, harry?"

harry smiles. "it's dinner time."

louis huffs. he isn't hungry. he had chocolate before his small nap.

louis is often very tired.

he thinks he might really be a kitten. there are times when he needs to do stuff like jumping and running and talking. but then he's tired and just wants to cuddle up in soft things.

or with harry.

or both...

"i just had a snack..." he mumbles then, not realizing how childish and bratty he sounds.

harry raises an eyebrow. "you ate sweets before dinner, lou?"

louis bites his bottom lip. "no, but yes."

harry shakes his head disappointedly. "that's not wha good boys do, is it?"

"no sir, i'm sorry." louis's voice gets smaller.

why can't he just be a kitten for real? just sneak under his bed, meow cutely until harry is okay and on his side again?

harry could do that. he has ears and a tail.

louis doesn't. pouts while thinking about it.

****

you're such a motivator, joe. :'D

here you go, people. another fabulous chapter, haha.

warnings for the next chapters: there might be explicit content. haha...

louis as a kitten?

harry as his cat dom?

or what do you think?