three

it would have been foolish of louis to decline an offer like that.

harry will pay for his food, for his house and even for his education.

louis was in school for a few years until his mum went to jail and he stayed forgotten and homeless.

harry rings the door bell of the fine, old-fashioned house in south kensington and waits.

louis stands behind him, a bit shy and new to all of this.

"mister styles, come in."

harry smiles and opens the door to let louis go first. the boy has winced when hearing the voice of an old man through the speaker.

"that is where you are going to stay for the first weeks or so. i need to find you a good flat to stay in. a secure one where paparazzi won't hunt you down. you get me?" harry chuckles, his cat tail swishing behind himself.

louis eyes it curiously. he wants to touch it.

louis always had this obsession with cats. his mum declared it as unhealthy but louis just liked cats a lot.

a very lot, you could say.

and now living in a house with a cat hybrid is something louis would have never dreamed of to happen.

they enter the living room and harry points at another door: "kitchen." another: "bathroom." and the last: "your room."

"where are you sleeping, sir? ... if i'm allowed to ask... uhm..." louis looks at the floor.

harry just has this aura of dominance and he is so handsome, louis can barely hold himself back.

"my bedroom is there." harry points to the stairs that go upstairs. "there is also another bathroom and my office. if you need me and i'm not here i'll be up there."

"thank you, sir."

"you're welcome, louis." harry smiles.

> =-= <

harry borrows louis a few clothes from him and shows him how the shower works. his servant is gone to buy louis a few clothes, that he can wear for interviews and maybe even his school.

"i'll be in the kitchen cooking. so if you are hungry, come and join." harry had told louis before leaving him alone to shower.

harry turns the oven on and prepares everything for dinner. he doesn't want to be true to himself or anyone else but the truth is: he is tired of being alone in this house and louis seems nice. when he gets harry on the nerve, harry will buy him a flat but first louis will live with him and maybe harry will buy a flat for promo reasons. can't let the paps know a cute boy lives with him.

twenty minutes or so later louis pads into the kitchen and is too shy to sit down. "can i help you, sir?"

harry looks at him briefly. "can you cut these?" he shows louis the tomatoes he has forgotten first and will add later to the dish that's already in the oven.

"i guess so. i was never good at cooking but i'll try my best."

harry is curious. he leans next to louis while the smaller one is cutting the tomatoes. "can i ask you something, louis?"

"yes, sir. of course you can."

"why are you talking... so politely... i mean you live on the streets... lived i mean. now you're here. but..."

louis just smiles. "well, i don't like people thinking that i'm a brat or uneducated..."

harry nods. "of course not."

pause.

"i really admire that, you know? i was a brat at your age."

louis looks up to him with big blue eyes. a small smile glistering on his lips. "really? are your parents hybrids as well?"

"my mum is... my dad's human but i think when there is one hybrid, there will be a hybrid baby." harry laughs amused. "but yeah, i was really unfriendly at your age. i guess i felt alone. being a hybrid... the only one in my school."

"that sounds sad." louis pouts a bit and looks back at the tomatoes.

"yeah, it's alright. i learned how to be polite." harry sits down at the table and watches louis's backside. louis wears a huge t-shirt and sweats. no socks, harry notes.

"didn't i give socks to you, louis?"

louis stiffens. "uhm, yes, sir."

"why aren't you wearing them then?"

"i don't like socks..." louis trails off, concentrating on his tomatoes like for dear life.

"please put them on, love. i don't want you to get a cold."

"now? or should i finish the tomatoes first?"

"now, i'll finish the tomatoes." harry stands up. the dominance in his voice to stressing for louis to not obey.

like a good boy.

and blush madly.

an attractive cat hybrid called him love...

****

here i am! back whoop whoop!

did you miss me? *moriaty voice*

what do you say to louis's small crush,

louis being small and

harry being dom af??? o.O

you want another chapter? today i mean...?