nineteen

louis stands up and not like harry expected him to just comes around the table to get over his lap.

no. louis crawls under the table and when his hands are near enough to lay on harry's knees they do.

he looks up to his supporter with innocent eyes.

harry tries not to growl like a wild animal.

"get over my lap, louis. no buts and excuses."

that's of course what louis wanted for the whole evening and so he does.

he lays across harry's lap who is now trailing with one of his hands to louis's waistband.

"can i...?" he mumbles shyly and louis nods.

"yes." the smaller one says and harry drags his trousers down.

he gulps. because louis's tight boxershorts stretch over his bottom deliciously.

he loves just looking at it but knowing his hand will be on this precious bum, gets him turned on.

louis shifts on harry's lap and his bum positions itself in the air. asking for the first spank.

when harry's hand comes down the first time it's a slide not a spank. it's a caress, nearly a worship. harry is careful and he wants louis to know that he will be gentle.

louis's eyes are directed at the floor and when harry touches him the first time this evening they go wide.

louis's lips part slightly and a whimper escapes his mouth.

he didn't want to tell harry he likes it but he just did. oops.

"well, you won't like the spanks." harry smirks and his hand comes down rapidly. twice and hard. on the right cheek.

louis squeals.

his abdomen winces and he shifts again. he notices harry's erection and shifts another time after the third spank.

"i'm sorry, sir."

"sorry for what?"

they discussed it many times. louis doesn't have to count but he has to apologize.

"for talking back... for being... sassy!" the last word is screamed because now harry has his hand brought down on the left cheek three times in a row.

it's enough.

"good. you better never talk back in a shameless way like that ever again, louis. or i will think of harder punishments."

harry surely can't do what he would like to. things like orgasm denial or whipping or even isolation. being choked or mouth fucked.

harry is not sexual with louis. and he probably never will be.

even though louis has masturbated a few times when harry was in the room, he was a cat there and harry can't do anything sexual with louis until the human louis has agreed to it.

-

"the school is in our neighborhood. not far away. you could just walk there or i will get you a taxi every morning."

louis pouts and looks at the display of the laptop. they are now sitting in harry's office. louis's bum got rubbed with nice cream by himself and maybe the boy inserted one or two fingers in his hole to come with harry's name on his lips.

and maybe at the same time harry was upstairs, seated at the door, cock in hand and moaning about louis's red spanked ass.

but only maybe.

and now louis sits on harry's lap like a little boy would on his daddy's.

"it's a private school, harry."

"is that a bad thing? i think private schools are better. you know i went to a public one and it was horrible. you will use tablets in the lessons. crazy technology and you will have nice uniforms."

harry's head is ridiculous again as it plays pictures and little films of louis wearing a school girl uniform. little skirt flying up as he giggles and turns around to harry.

"shit."

"did i say something wrong?" louis looks at harry with worried eyes. he just tried to tell harry the man doesn't have to spend so much money on the boy. but that seemed to be a wrong thing to say.

"what? no, no..." harry mumbles and scrolls down. he frowns and thinks about just running away.

alone.

a louis on his sensitive and wanked cock isn't good. especially not paired with imagines of louis in a skirt in his head.

"do whatever you want. i'll take the school you will assign me to. you are the payer and you say what is payed for."

louis tries to hop down but harry holds him by the hips. "stay. and tell me which school you want to go to, louis william tomlinson."

louis inhales sharply and nods. he googles a few schools and instead of the screen, harry watches louis's little fingers on the keyboard. typing and clicking.

he wants to suck on those fingers until they are wet enough to finger louis.

he wants to do things like this: sit in his office and louis on his lap. but they are naked and his cock is in louis hole. louis bouncing on his cock while whimpering and calling him his master or daddy.

"i think this one here." louis points to the screen and shifts. harry is hard again and oh how damn he wants to sink down to his knees and suck harry off.

he wants to hear the older's moans. see his head throwed back.

that would be a dream come true.

"yeah." harry gulps. his voice is raspy and even darker than before.

"do you allow me to visit this school with you, sir? to see what it looks like." louis's voice has gone more quiet and submissive. he only calls harry sir when he feels like it and it only seems to be when they are alone, harry is horny and louis is either on his lap or in the near of him.

"a visit." harry murmurs. "of course, lou. we will visit as many schools as you want to."

****

i'm so bored today!!! urgh!!! help!!! emergency!!!

everybody is horny and wants to fuck. sexual tension yep yep.

i'm watching doctor who atm and i got to know captain jack. yep the guy who flirts with every boy and girl he sees. i love him and i love it that he loves louis.

sooo i'm a larrie but if you know of fics that feature captain jack and louis i NEEd tHeM!

thanks. :)