fifteen

this story will be part of the #wattys2016!!

so please vote and comment and tell all your larrie friends!! :D

****

the door closes behind louis and when it's finally locked and he is safe, louis break down.

"oh no! oh no no no!" he whisper-shouts and ruffles through his hair.

his kitten ears fall down and he just stares at them.

"what did you do to me?" he whines to the costume. "i didn't want to wank off with harry in the room. even on harry! really? that wasn't me! that was all you!" louis finds it hard to breathe. he definitely needs air but on the other hand can't leave the bathroom without harry noticing.

why didn't harry just stop him? why was he so normal afterwards?

why did louis do it in the first place?

he knows. he was horny from being spanked and being touched. he was horny because of harry. because harry was strict and louis had to do as he was told.

that's why.

but why didn't he stop himself? maybe he was just to deep in his comfort zone. maybe he was too much of a cat in that moment. and cats do what they want and what they think is the best in the situation.

instinct it's called.

but humans can think rationally for a reason.

because you just don't wank off on a stranger's knee!

okay, harry isn't a stranger for him but he is something like his... uncle? no, not really. he is something like his caregiver. yeah. harry cares for louis.

in a platonic way. it's neither sexual nor romantic and never will be. because lets be real: louis is nineteen and harry is around twenty-five.

he would never have feelings for someone like louis.

louis pees while sitting. his mummy told him not to stand up because his pee finds its way to the floor.

maybe though she told him because one time in primary school louis and his best friend stan made a peeing contest and they joked around and giggled while painting the wall yellow.

needless to say louis's teacher wasn't amused.

since then jay told her son to not pee while standing up.

even before harry picked him up and took him home, louis always sat. sometimes the other homeless kids laughed at him and called him a pussy. but louis would just play dumb and tell them he really liked cats.

so now he sits and thinks. about harry and their odd relationship.

louis is his... kitten? what exactly is this?

it's weird for louis to be grateful for such relationship but it's also weird for harry to like it and not draw the line somewhere between friend and boyfriend.

louis washes his hands like good boys do and puts the ears back on his head. he has to change his trousers but he wants to be around harry so he will just do it later.

maybe the dried come in his pants is his personal punishment. he should never wank off on harry again.

louis returns to the living room to find it empty. he lightly sobs. he depends on harry when he is a cat. he needs attention. it's not like he crawls about when he's home alone. he wants somebody - harry - to see him.

so he meows and sits in front of the staircase, which would be a possibility to get to harry.

when i'm not down here, i'm up there, harry told him on the first day.