CHAPTER 4

Description about the characters:

MERIN:

Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Face complexion: tanned, sharp nose,a bit bulged cheekbones

MICHAEL:

Hair: Sandy brown
Eyes: Green with grey
Face complexion: Light brown, heart shaped face with a bit pointed nose.

MATTHEW:

Hair: Orange red with a bit black streaks.
Eyes: Dark blue
Face complexion: Pale, slight freckles on the nose and dimples on cheek.

ANNA:

Hair: Black with blond streaks, hair at shoulder length
Eyes: Black with slight lavenderish
Face complexion: Tanned, sharp nose,

ANGEL:

Hair: Blonde with brown streaks, long just till the hip.
Eyes: Brown
Face complexion: Tanned and a bit pale, small face with a small nose.

MARY:

Hair: White blonde with black streaks, medium length.
Eyes: Light Blue
Face complexion: Fair, sharp nose, a bit long chin and chubby cheeks.

You should know that , the people that I have in my head may not be the same as in the pictures. As I could not get the same kind of people with the imaginations I had.

So with the descriptions mentioned to you above. Imagine that way while reading .

Hope you all will forgive me if I have any spelling mistakes.
Enjoy! & Thank you for your support.
If you have any suggestions, you can just comment or message me.

Please don't forget to VOTE.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

So as soon as he saw me looking at him where on the other hand I wasnt looking, I pretended I didn't know him and I thought it would work, I turned around and walked the other way.
But he was faster than me.... he caught up with me.

"Hey, where do you think you're going? " he asked.
"Home..... where else."
"Well, you are going in the wrong way."
"Oh....so you know where I live better than me?......unbelievable! "
"Look....can we talk? "
"We are talking... if you haven't noticed..." We had a fight a month back about me...for practicing my powers.. and to tell the truth to the world. Well I'm not ready yet and I'm not sure if they are too.
Right now, some of the people are already looking this way. Man.... I really hate getting like this kind of attention. They're all probably wondering what is a hot good looking guy like him talking to me.

"Can you come with me home?... we need to talk.... like seriously talk."
I turned around to face him and I could tell he was dead serious. Not his usual cocky attitude.

I sighed. "Fine, what is it about?... if I don't go home now my mom is gonna be worried sick..... im already late merin."
"Okay, I will tell her...don't worry" he said with a smile on his face.

So we headed to the car. Helen was looking at me, so I waved to her & showed her a 'ill call you later' action and got into the car. We drove by my school & first stop to the Mac Donald where the distant cousins were hogging like pigs. Michael and Matthew .... boy!! Annoying as hell but these guys are the best.

They are actually far far away cousins of merin he never knew, not until recently (because they too exhibited power's). Merin honked... they both lifted up their heads and instantly stood up & walked to the door & came to the driver side. Merin rolled down the window.

"Whus up dude, why are you here? " asked michael showing off his muscles in his sky blue sweater that totally hugs his muscles with a big silver cross necklace hanging around his neck almost to his chest.
"Well, my dad needs you guys to come home... he has something to say .... serious stuff."said merin.
"Hhiiii anna! It's been long time. Missed you so much. Im saying with a heart that's been broken." Saying with a pretend face of sadness with his hand on his heart.
"What's wrong with you? Already started with her. Get a break!"said matt. Hitting him on his back.

"Thanks Matt! ... hi guys.. hop in, no wasting time. Come on." I smiled at matt especially, he's always been such a darling better than mike.
Mike is always flirty while Matt on the other is a quiet guy..doesn't talk much. He actually respects girls while Mike doesn't. But I am glad I met them.

Merin laughed after seeing mike's face & started the car,while they got in the back. We rode off. We reached a beach, I have never been here even if I have lived somewhere near by. We got out after parking the car. Then we came near a small gate. We were about to jump over it, when we were stopped by an oversized old man... With a bald head wearing a Hawaiian shirt & shorts.

"Where the hell, you think you're going? You need a pass."said the man in his Italian accent.
"What?? Even to go to a beach? Dude that's dumb" said mike.
"Well if you wanna get in then you have to"
"Merin?" I said ...looking at him, I already knew he was cooking up something for sure in that head of his, he scrunched his eyebrows as if in concentration and then out of his pocket he brought out 4 cream coloured tickets. It looked like the one's we get when we enter a fair.
"Here... four of us. Now let us in" said merin.
Mike & Matt showed him their best grin and headed in followed by me and merin.

We went walking further down & we separated. I didn't know if I would ever find angel here but... why don't give it a try. But as expected the Beach wasn't full. It almost looked deserted . I wandered to my right.
.. I saw a cop, no wait..... no a bunch of them... they were surrounded among a place with crime scene written all over it. I wanted to see what's going on so I went there to investigate. The police wouldn't let us even near it. It looked like it happened just an hour ago. But I didn't sense anything... nor merin. Even if he did, he would tell me right? Hmm..... gotta ask him.

I couldn't see much.... just a big deep hole with a sizzling sound.... as if something got burned. It's a good thing I went to check it out because from across me I saw her. She spotted me and waved wildly and came over to me.