CHAPTER 11

We were once again seated in the meeting hall. This is getting pretty regular. We were discussing about the next steps to be taken to ensure dad's safety (we all call him 'dad' too)., because if he dies then we can forget about fighting to save the world.

For now on, we would be living our own lives even with the enemies watching our every move.

I was done with my high school working my way to go to college, under the impression of getting a degree (according to my mom) Sorry ma....., but in fact went undercover to eliminate those who are a threat to earth. After which I will be going for training in another country. Gonna miss my pals, but seriously we all need a break from everything's been going on, we sure deserve it.

Time sure flew fast...After the fight, dad and the rest of us formulated a plan to make sure our lives and the people of this planet won't be at stake so we had to create another dimension in space to suck in the mansion with a protective dome. No one will ever notice a difference. Furthermore, convincing us we can't let people know of our very existence like we thought we could.

Anna's POV

Me, on the other hand after high school, done with college and finally started training in India. Still kept thinking about my powers if I would get a chance to make use of it. Not that it wasn't fun last time, but saving the world was always the priority. 

But everyone else were so wary and cautious on the verge of exploding any minute. Trying to save the inevitable. Many of us were unable to control most of our powers, it felt as if  someone or something was causing it to fluctuate. We were scared, we might loose control.

Ange had issues with her fire department, it would sometimes cause the buildings or the people near her at risk either by almost getting toast or suffocating them with dense smoke. Mar, on the other hand were dealing with mental breakdown causing the windows and chandeliers crashing, endangering customers.

The same happening for the other guys, they too feel their power is getting out of hand. Something is wrong, something is definitely trying to warn us. Anyway, for all that matters, dad is the key to all of this. He is the only person who can help us out. 

He might have pissed someone REALLY evil ( weird... even if most of us thought he was the 'ONE') or is there more to the story ? Something he's not telling us ?

Merin is at the moment investigating behind the scenes looking for clues, while the rest of us are in different parts of the world on an undercover mission as either a student, designer, car racer,  Sotto Capo or a laboratory assistant. 

Great !  we are all here except Merin who doesn't believe getting one's answers through these methods but rather by other means. Hopefully not brutal but careful planning.

He sometimes do get a little bit overboard on the job. Can't blame him in fact, if it involves family. He freaks out, I mean who doesn't. NEWS FLASH ! For all the bad guys out there....Pray a quick death. 

Sooner or later, we all have to gather around and  discuss our next step... Merin's dad yet again felt a tremor in one of his lost memories. He thinks he has seen it before but have no idea who or what is behind it.

*BBBzzzzzzzz.........BBzzzzz! *

Taking it out of my pocket with one hand and balancing the groceries with the other. Surprised to see her name on the purple screen of the latest Mi phone  " Hey, been long. Whus up?!"

"Oh hey, did M update you yet?" Shouting over the loud cheers and the sound of engines revving up.

"I can't hear you. Where are you??" Straining to hear through the phone.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. Car races ! you know. Pretty noisy. Um... any updates from M?!" Ange asked while the noise faded in the background as she walked away from the race track.

"No, not yet. I hope he remembers we exist. Before he does anything crazy" I said.

"Ya, I hope so too. I heard Mar had visited him when he was in town earlier. I hope it's not to get into his pants" she said.

"Ew.... gross" wrinkling my nose. I replied.

"Anyways, let me know if anything has changed. See ya gotta go" she hurried.

"Sure thing, oh and be careful. REMEMBER, we are still mere humans. Don't do anything crazy."

"Yup, got it. Will try not to regrow any limbs" She chuckled.

"Byyeee" I said , rolling my eyes over the phone as I stepped out onto the road, making sure no cars passed by, while walking towards my dorm.

*sigh*  thinking about the times were we used to have freedom, no  responsibilities. Not worrying about what's going to happen next. Just us, doing crazy stuffs.

While walking-up the stairs, pass half-naked girls.... some making out in the corners.... finally unlocking the door and got into the dark room to find it empty and quiet.

She is still probably at the library.. kicking off the high heeled boots somewhere along with my jeans followed by my jacket and shirt.

Looking at a photo frame of me standing next to a red auburn hair and a slightly scattered freckles over the nose with our graduation hats, is Amanda Scotts.

She is such a sweetheart, never thought I would find a normal friend who understood me apart from Helen of course !. 

And yup ! she knows my secret, well she accidently came across it. It was when me and Helen went for a sleepover at her place. She walked in on me trying to heat up the left over pizza in mid-air, followed by a scream and Helen trying to cover it up when her mom came rushing.

*Chuckling*  Reminiscing about those days.....it was one hell of a fun ride, explaining my origin. But soon she got the hang of it.

To be honest, she adjusted just as easily as Helen and I did in my prime of life. I didn't have to go in detail. I just had to share it mind-mind.

Stretching and lying down with my legs up the wall scrolling through my phone, checking messages and calls I missed.

*Riiiiinnnggg..........RRiinnnnggg

The number you have dialed is busy. Please try again later.

Sending a text to ma......Wonder who she talking to

Your aunt came the immediate reply.

Horrified...eyes wide open, whipped my head to the window to see a figure standing with an evil grin.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Heyyy guys & gals! It has been forever, with my college life. Pretty much hectic never got the time to update. Life kind of tied me up and has been difficult since then. Anyways, I'm back now. Not planning to go anywhere for the time being. Will try to give "me" time to come up with the next plot. 

Enjoy & thank you for your support!!

If you have any suggestions, leave a comment or DM me.

Oh ! And don't forget to VOTE ;)