CHAPTER-8

We had the best time ever, I didn't buy anything much not like the amount of dresses and tops angela did .

After our shopping we reached home.
Everything looks the same.

"Wait, what is that sound?"asked angela

"What sound?" I asked

"Cant you hear it, sort of whimpering... oh my gosh"

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she zipped past me to the mansion.

I ran after her, as I reached there. It looked like a storm came in here and tore this place apart. Everything was a huge mess. The sofa was overturned after horribly tearing it up into shreds. The curtains was thrown somewhere on the floor even the carpets was marked with huge claw marks.

"Anna ! Would you give me a hand?"asked angela

Suddenly remembering she was there, I turned to look at her and she was covered in blood.

That is definitely not hers....

"Who is that? Angela?"I asked pointing to the person on the ground

Oh my gosh that's wilfred... what's happened to him... what happened to him?

"Would you start helping me? ...... anna !"

"I'm sorry I ... I... can't believe it.  This has happened.... "

"What the hell happened here?"
in came the other guys.

"Anna? What's Going on?"

"I don't know, angela heard something so when we came we found wilfred like this... he's not talking. He's badly wounded."

I placed my hand on the huge cut on his stomach & slowly began to heal him, he has already lost a lot of blood & lost his conscious.

"Matt! Why don't you check if anyone else has been hurt? Go with mike." I said

"Merin go." I said while looking at him as he just stood there looking.

"Merin go, ill look after him"
He looked once more and ran out of hall followed by Mary.

"Who would have done such a thing. Poor Wilfred."

Hey guys again sorry for late publish... I hope you do take time to read it. Please feel free to vote or comment about this.