CHAPTER-9

We assembled in the meeting room,  where we have all our meetings.
"Mary and Michael will scout out to the back of the house. That's finalized ."

"Wait, what's going on? Why we splitting up?"asked Michael.

"Well we've come to a decision to put our abilities to use.The attacks have gotten severe & now they know our hideout. Next they'll come for us one by one."

"Dad's right he's stronger than all of us together. So if he comes we all have to be ready for him."said Merin

"Ok, me and merin will take the east side of mansion."said Angela

"Ok with me."said Merin

"Wait... What about the front we can't let wilfred take control. He's still healing from his wounds."

"Leave that to me, I'll do that, I'll take care of the rest. Hey! Matt let's go."I said

"Before you go.... no matter what happens never give in. We have something most important that he doesn't. So no matter what... don't give in"
Looking pointedly at each of us.

We all nodded and left to our separate ways, hopefully praying we don't die today.

I ran to the attic , opened the door and to my left there was a tiny door that barely fits me. I let myself in.
Oh man. This place stinks.

I sat down in an Indian style and opened my hand to the small soldiers bust placed on the shelf which is straight ahead of me. I let myself imagine them being big soldiers.

After that I whispered to the one that looks like the captain and they all marched out & headed downstairs.

I let myself out & headed to the roof of the mansion dragging matt along with me and found ourselves a safe place to hide.

We all stood at our places, the soldiers were ready in their form and waiting in front of the mansion.
Everyone was ready for a fight that was yet to come.

Hey guys & gals please do click on the star.... & feel free to comment.
Thank you!
...................ENJOY....................