CHAPTER 7

I opened my eyes and immediately shut it due to the sunlight hitting directly to my eyes. Someone might have pulled the curtains aside. I got up & yawned like I had a deep sleep after a long time. I walked to the window and opened it halfway, letting in the breeze and just then realised I was just wearing my bra and shorts that's above my knees. Gosh... Hope nothing happened yesterday. Trying to remember.... yesterday night, coming up blank. Nah... of course not.. maybe I removed it because it got hot or not.
Mentally shook my head.

Anyways, I took a shower,put on clothes, combed my hair letting it fall and headed downstairs.
Why is it so quiet, its not that early.
Running down the stairs, I reached the dining hall.
"Hey! Guys where are you? You guys didn't make anything? I'm starving."
Looking around, I didn't see anyone.
Damn... where are they?
I walked over to the living room as soon as I stepped in.... a small boy just passed by me running. I looked at him but couldn't get a closer look as to know who was that. I felt something was not right. Everything in the room looked and felt different. I kept moving forward till I was in the center of the room behind the couch where the tv was. Was that .....merin's grandma??no way... standing there beside the couch was her talking to a hansome guy, who looks so hot if it wasn't for the evil look in eye with anger and sadness..... she looks so young from the last time I saw her. Oh my gosh! That is no way, Merin's dad,is it?....
I walked around facing him. Yup definitely him. Wait why am I here.?
I asked as I was looking around to see if I accidentally got into Merin's memory. It happens. ...sometimes since we are connected. Whatever his thoughts are becomes mine. If I can't control my power or anger it gets mixed with his thoughts and he ends up getting a headache or might even black out.... Then likewise happens.
Just then their voices got louder like they were arguing. I couldn't understand. I moved closer, standing right next to them.
"What?... are u insane albert? Why would you do something that would get her in trouble?"
"I didn't do it on purpose and you know that. She said she wanted in."said merin's dad
"So you just let her? You could have at least told me..." she paused and then asked "Al,where is she?"with a worried look on her face.
"I don't know, I bet in one of his hideouts, what should I do? I don't want to loose her, I love her mom"
He replied. Then looking down his knees gave in & he fell, holding onto the couch for support.
"Al...Al...dear, get up,We don't have much time" says grandma
He looks up at grandma with a teary eyes. "What if he takes out his revenge on her? What if he hurts her?"
"Merin is still a baby ma.. we had plans to go someplace after all this was over."
"Well, we'll find her, I will help you. Come on dear."
Suddenly there was a cry of a baby from inside of one of the rooms. Grandma and merin's dad looked towards from where the sound was coming and both looked at each other.
Grandma walked on after looking back at merin's dad and released a huge sigh and continued on to attend the baby.

With that the scene just started to get blurry.
"Wait....wait... grandma...it's me...grandma...."I called out to her but it's like she can't hear me.
"Anna, she won't hear you. She's just a memory in my head."
I looked around to find merin but instead found his dad, confusion written all over my face.
"How? How did I get in your head?" I asked
He chuckled, and looked at where the memory ended.
"I too was confused but i can sense you more than the last time we met. I guess you're getting more powerful sooner than I thought you would, which is a good thing but you should be able to control it, if anyone as powerful as you enters your head."
Looking at me while he said the last words "....you will bleed out & no one can help you, you will be on your own."
"Sir? You have to complete some papers ? By today." said wilfred.
I didn't even hear him coming in.
He looked at him and said.
"Ah...yes. I'll be right there." He says. Looking back at me, he says,
" I would prefer you not mentioning this to anyone especially merin. He's still not ready enough to hear it from me."
I nodded I wasn't even able to grasp with what was going on being in the memory itself.
"I will lock it away deep in my head, where he won't see." I replied
"Ok then."
With that he followed wilfred out of the living room and I was left alone .

"There you are. ... what the hell are you doing?"angie popped her head in & walking to me.
"Oh..nothing I guess i was just starring into space. Where were you all anyways. I am so hungry."
Me and her walked out of the room and headed inside the dining area.

"I was in the washroom, they all went to the grocery, so later at night the guys volunteered to make something for us girls for a change. Of course mary will tag along with them.... you know."
Angie winked & then giggled.
"Come on, some toast and bacons left for you.... oh and a bit of marmalade." She smiled and said "your favorites. Ill heat it up for you."
" I bet you made these, yummy."
I hugged her and sat down to eat at the table.
"So what plans for today?"I asked while biting into the bacon.
"Well not much, maybe we can go to the library, or some shopping !!?"
Dreaming of all the dresses in the shops.
Rolling my eyes... me on the other hand dislikes shopping compared to the other girls. But for her I don't mind going.
"Ok, that will be great!! Maybe after that we can have pizza & then ice creams or whatever. Cool?"
"Yeah!! Totally. After all we might not get another day like this to enjoy."

I got up, taking the plates, placing at basin and was washing while she helped in clearing the table.
We both finished work in the kitchen, even if there were maids to clean up. We wouldn't allow them to touch anything and we would do all of the scrubbing of plates. This too this our house and we feel bad in just letting them do all the work. Anyways, we only come here sometimes.

We headed upstairs each of us headed to different bathrooms to take shower for the most best outing. Hopefully it turns out that way.

So sooryy! Guys for not able to update any of the chapters. But due to some problem I couldn't publish my chapter 6 of the story. But I did it now after a long time. Please. Guys do vote for chapter's you like or comment on. Once again sorry for the delay I was busy with my work.