Day 18

It's already four in the morning but no one is showing signs of sleeping. The rave finished around two and the group decided to eat. One thing led to another and now everyone's hyper drunk. Like hyper because of alcohol. It's a stage just before getting drunk. But not me. I'm long gone. Since it was my first time drinking, I got hit immediately and was a blabbering mess. So I guess I'm the type of person who would be loud when drunk. Then I started talking internally only to find out I was saying them out loud. Amy kept on laughing about my rant regarding my parents since she knows all this shit. And yes, I was cussing. I clearly saw the first time everyone heard me cuss just moments earlier. They were more than surprised to be honest but I'm used to it though before, it was only in my head.

The sun is almost shining and everyone decided it's time for bed. Naturally, Amy went with Blake. Cameron was already gone and Greg decided to watch some morning show. So Josh and I went upstairs. "You can stay at my room." Josh whispered just enough for me to hear. "I could feel that Amy doesn't want to be disturbed right now." Of course, Blake and Amy would want a time for themselves. Thinking that I would be sharing room with Amy was useless. So I just nodded and followed Josh towards his room.

He closed the curtains as if knowing how I hate the sun. I smiled in the darkness and let it all sink in. Then Josh was standing in front of me. "Do you trust me?" The sober me would have asked many questions but since I'm drunk, all I did was nod. Then Josh kissed me, for the third time and I can feel that it's sobering me up. But I stood still despite how woozy I am from the alcohol. He was still kissing me when he was reaching for my hair and tying it. He was still kissing me when he started to remove my shirt and his. He was still kissing me when he placed his shirt on me. He was still kissing me when I removed my shorts. All those time he has closed his eyes. Then I realized I'm falling for him. Not just hard, but fast.

The darkness hid the fact that I'm just wearing Josh's shirt and he was only wearing shorts. Then, he placed pillows on the floor which tells me he plan on sleeping there. "Sleep beside me." I don't know where that courage is coming from but right now, I just want to feel his body next to mine. He nodded and placed back the pillows. Everything felt natural and calm, like we've been lovers on our previous life.

The sun was up when we went to bed, Josh spooning me. "Frankie, can I ask you something?" And I muttered a weak sure. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" The drunken mess in me is long gone as I flipped sides facing him. "Why?" I stare into his blue eyes and I'm a goner. There's already an answer for that. "I'm falling for you." It was sincere for all it's worth. Indeed it was. I was looking at those eyes when he said those words. He was holding his breath as if scared as to what I might say. I let my hand trace his face then placed my lips close to his just about centimeters apart.

Then I whispered my answer. "Yes." He smiled and kissed me.

It was almost six in the evening when everyone was wide awake. "Long sleep huh?" I asked my best friend then she blushed hard giving me a clue that she and Blake didn't just sleep. "Then how about you? Why are you in his shirt, huh?" she was teasing me. "Apparently, someone was there at my 'supposed to be' room so I slept over at Josh's. My bag was there at our room you know. You should have left it outside just so I can change." She smiled at me beaming with happiness and tickled me as her sign of apology.

Everyone decided to have a dinner at a local café and so we did. We just entered the café the junior pastor from our church reached for the door.

"Frankie! What are you doing this far from home?" Then my heart started hammering. "Hi Pastor Jim, well uhm it's my friend's birthday so we're just celebrating." He smiled at me, too sweetly for my liking. "Oh I didn't know you were friends with the mayor's son. Glad to know you're acing that social skills, Frankie." His eyes were a little to judging. I was hoping that Josh stays calm about this and I'm silently praying for this to be over. "Thank you. I'll let my parents know you said hi." My fake self is back again. But I was glad he just nodded and went on his way.

We took a sit but I was still worried about Josh so I called him out for a talk. "Sorry I didn't told him what we are. It's just that, my parents are-" He just took my hand and held it. "Don't worry about it. Even our friends are not aware, yet." I smiled back at him and let him handle this one. I know he was going to say it but Amy beat us to it. "So guys, are you like together?" She asked when the order arrived.

Josh smiled and just kissed me in front of everyone.