Day 27

Mrs. Colt was talking about some theory in Math when I was interrupted from my daydream of Barmont. "I belive you're not due in this class Mr. Betskin." I quickly glance at the door and saw Josh, behind him was Amy that was supposed to be at her class, smiling at my teacher as if charming his way through her. "Indeed Mrs. Helga. But I was told that the principal needs Frankie. Is it okay to be borrowing her for a while?" 

Mrs. Helga Colt gave him a calculating look that was just responded with a sweet smile. Oh don't be fooled Mrs. Colt.

While my other classmates are drooling after Josh, my heart is hammering inside my body worried as to why principal wants me. "What does the principal want?" That was my first question when I went out of the room. 

I glanced at Amy but she was looking down. "Thanks Amy, you're a dear. Go back to class." He smiled at her and she just nodded which left me pissed and confused. "Could you tell me what the hell is going on?" He walked and I followed him just only to realized we're not heading to the principal.

"This isn't the way to principal's office. Josh, what's going on?" I yanked his arm violently. "Please?" I was expecting him to blow me off but I am quite surprised when he smiled at me. "We're going on a little break." What?

"No, unless you tell me what's happening." He stopped and stared at my hand still linked with his. I dropped his hand immediately but caught him grinning. "Tell me now. Or I'll go back to class."

"You're no fun." He stepped forward. I wanted to step back just so I can have my personal space but I want to look brave. Brave, my ass. "I brought Amy out of her class to ask what class are you on. I asked her to come with me so I know she's not fooling around." My brows knitted together. "He doesn't want you. The principal I mean." Josh said as if answering my question. "Now can we have our fun?"

Before I could answer, I was being dragged outside the school grounds into the parking lot where his friends were waiting for him. As we were approaching, Cameron snickered and everyone else was grinning. "I hope you didn't decide to drag Amy into this, bro." Josh just shook his head and Cameron nodded in response. Remember what I told you about these boys being strange? Let me scratch that. They are being scary and weird.

"Can anyone please tell me why I am here?" Everyone looked at me as if I've grown another head. Josh smiled widely at me while everyone went on their respective cars, then I was dragged beside Josh and was thrown carefully to the passenger's.