The First Day of School

Antonia P.O.V

"Darling, time to wake up."

I groaned and my grandpa pulled away the covers.

"Grandpa! I'm cold!" I whined.

"Wakey up time!" He screamed in my ear. I jumped out of bed and rubbed my ear. "Ow! Grandpa!" He laughed and helped me up.

"Come on, you don't want to be late." "Um.. Yes I do." He laughed again. "You're stubborn just like your grandmother."

He froze and just realized what he said.

"It's fine Grandpa." I hugged him and ate quietly while my parents were talking. Time flew by so fast and I was a bit late.

"Have fun at school darling!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag.

"Now you and I both know that's never gonna happen."

And with that I slammed the door. I ran quickly to the bus station where I saw the bus leave. "Nooo!" I shouted.

People were probably staring at me, thinking I was crazy. Let them, I don't care. I flipped my hair and walked. I don't even know where to walk! I heard a car honk and I turned around to see grandpa laughing at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Knew you weren't gonna make it so decided to give you a lift."

I smiled and got in the car. He turned on the radio and you'll never guess which song came up! Thrift shop! I squealed and turned the volume up.

I sang along like a crazy woman and some trespassers looked at me but I ignored them, I mean, YOLO! My grandpa laughed when the song ended and I must say, he laughs a lot now that I'm around which makes me happy. I listened to the other songs and grandpa parked.

"Ok, darling, we're here. Bye and don't try to cause trouble. Ok?" I smirked.

I used to be the troublemaker at my school but that was before my grandma died. Let's see if I'm still good at making trouble.

"Ok..." I laughed evilly mentally and my grandpa gave me the don't do anything bad or you'll get punished look.

"What?" He shook his head and let me out. I waved as he drove away. I walked to the school gates where a couple of boys whistled. I barfed inside. They all had tattoos and wore dark clothes. They were smoking and you could immediately tell that they were the bad boys.

"Looking hot babe." One of them said. I walked past them but was pulled back. "What the..." "No hot girl just ignores us and walks by!" He angrily said. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and left him drop to the floor, groaning in pain. "Well, I just did." I walked to the principals office and knocked.

"Come in!" I entered the room and saw a middle aged man writing something in his book.

"And you are?"

"Antonia. Antonia Jacobs."

He gave me a warm smile and told me to sit down.

"Ah yes. The transfer student from Holmes Chapel. Ok, well, here's your schedule. Somebody will come and pick you up and bring you to your classes. Ok?" I nodded and the door opened.

"Sir? You called." "Yes. Hello Megan. This is Antonia. Antonia. This is Megan."

She had long dark brown hair and green eyes. She was really beautiful. Wow, I was so jealous!

She waved and I smiled back.

"Megan will show you around the school."

We left the office and she looked at my schedule.