These Weird Feelings

Liam P.O.V

"Antonia?!" I practically shouted at her but immediately regretted it when she hid her face in her hands.

She looked so weak, so fragile, so sad... Maybe I shouldn't have asked her about those bruises, maybe I shouldn't have held her so tight but it was just my reaction, I was angry.

I mean who could hurt such a beautiful girl? It was just impossible. Who could lay a finger on this angel?

I shook my head to get these thoughts out of my head.

I'm not really sure how I feel about her. I'm not even sure if she likes me.

Again with the thoughts Liam.

I focused my attention to her.

She was crying and her bruises could be clearly seen. She didn't bother rolling her sleeves up. She knew I had seen them.

I took her hands and pushed them away from her face.

She gulped and tried to look away but I brought her face near mine.

"Y-yes?"

Her voice cracked and I felt really bad.

"What, um.. Are you doing here?"

"None of your business." She managed to say without bursting into tears.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Are your bruises sore? What's wrong?"

She weakly laughed.

"What's with all the questions Doctor Phil?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering, that's all."

She stared at me. Was she thinking or..?

"Yes. They hurt." She said quietly. I almost couldn't hear her.

"Come. I'll bring you to the nurse." "You don't have to.."

I took her and carried her bridal style.

"But I want to."

I started walking towards the exit and opened the door where hundreds of children were talking, laughing, getting books from their lockers.

When I stepped out, they all stopped talking and doing whatever they were doing and stared at us. Some boys snickered and some girls giggled and took pictures of us.

I sighed.

"She's so desperate, she even would f*ck the school's freak."

I looked at Antonia who looked angry.

She jumped out of my arms and walked away.

She left me.

I sighed again.

Why do I feel so sad? I shouldn't be. It's normal. People leave me all the time. Then why am I sad that she left?

"Liam?" Her beautiful voice spoke.

I loved the way she said my name. Liam!! Stop with the stupid thoughts!

"It's fine. You can go if you don't want to hang with.." "What do you mean?" I didn't want to tell her. "Oh... Because I left you.. You thought I was leaving you? No, I'd never do that. I just went to teach that b*tch a lesson. I hope you didn't think that I.. Because I would never do that.."

I smiled and carried her again.

She protested at first but calmed down when I told her to stop.