A Shopping Day With The Girls Gone a Little Wrong

Antonia P.O.V

I woke up and the sun blinded me. I looked at the time. Eight o'clock. Way too early for a Saturday.

My phone vibrated and I checked it out. A message from Megan.

From Meggie

Hey Tonster, what's up? ;) Wanna hang out? Xxx

Hmm.. Doesn't sound like a bad idea and I have nothing to do. Why not?

To Meggie

Sounds fun. :) Where should we meet? Xxx

Soon after, I got another message.

From Meggie

Meet at your house. Be ready at 9:30. The gurls are coming too if you don't mind.

To Meggie

Not at all. Here's my address: 14 Blackaby Street. See ya <33

From Meggie

What??? :o

To Meggie

What is it?

From Meggie

I'll tell you later. See ya ;) Xx <333

I charged my phone seeing as I forgot to last night. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. I ran downstairs and smelled something delicious.

"Good morning darling." He had a huge smile plastered on his face and I wondered why.

"Why so happy gramps?" "It's nothing. Just happy to see my granddaughter. Pancakes?" My mouth watered and I nodded. "Chocolate please." "Okey!" He flipped one and it landed perfectly on the pan. He then put it slowly on a plate and spread chocolate with a knife.

"We're going to church Sunday." He said. "Oh, ok. That's cool." "We're also having some guests for lunch if that's ok with you." "It's fine gramps."

Grandpa hadn't had a guest since ages or should I say ever since the accident. Now, I know why he's so happy.

"I'm going out with some friends today gramps." His smile grew wider. "That's great darling. Your parents are out for the day. They won't be back till tomorrow morning." "Why? Where are they?" "Having fun at their old cottage here." "Oh."

After finishing four chocolate pancakes, I was stuffed. "I'm gonna change now. Love you." "Love you too." He kissed my head and I went to my room

What to wear? Hmmm... I looked inside my closet and decided to just go with a simple look.

Blue shirt and brown shorts. As for the shoes, I'll just take my blue high heels and some golden bracelets and why not a thin scarf? Ok. Done. (Outfit on the side)

I heard the bell ring and the door opening. Must be them

"Hello sir. It's nice to meet you. I'm Meggie and this is Tania." Tania waved. "Hi!" "This is Monique and Monica." They smiled and shook his hand but he pulled them into a hug. "And this is Jenny." Jenny? Wasn't she the one in music class? She saw me and smiled. "Hello." She had straight black hair and black eyes. She wore glasses and I must say, she was gorgeous.

"Ok gramps. I'm going now. Bye!" "Have fun!" I closed the door and hugged my new friends.

"So, where are we going?" I asked excitedly. "The mall! Come on. Get in the car. We're going now." Meggie said and opened the doors of her white BMW 1 series. "Ok, so you're gonna have to squeeze at the back." She said. Monica and Monique entered and Jenny followed. "Uh.. I'll sit at the back." I was about to go in when Megan grabbed my arm and pushed me in the passenger seat. "Nope. Since you're our new friend and you're not familiar with this place. You're gonna sit in the front and I'll show you around while driving. Got it?" "Ok."