The Girl Strikes Back.

PROLOGUE

Annabella's P.O.V

"But Gabby why would I want to date a person who annoys and bullies the living daylights out of me."

Okay if you saw me you would think, 'why is she behaving so snobbish when she looks so ugly,'. Yes I may have greasy hair and huge acne and my legs are some huge bitches but why should I lower my standards for men. They should throw themsleves at me just for being a girl. They can't expect us to be Victoria Secrets models when they're not Calvin Klein models. Okay ignore that.

"But listen me, this is the last day of school, wouldn't you want to leave an impression and be ready for our Senior Year," pleaded my best friend Gabriella. It's easy for her to say, she has curly brunette hair and big blue eyes. I would die for the girl but I am ready to strangle her right now.

"No," I said acidly. She sighed and gave up knowing it would be fruitless to argue with me. I got the remaining books out of my locker, closing it with a sigh. 

We walked down the hallway to get to the entrance. There was the usual noise made by the asses I am confined with until Senior Year.

"Hey, Bellafreak, why does you hair smell," some dude with blonde hair shouted. How dare he!

"The same reason your dick smells," I retaliated.

"No it doesn't!," he retorted.

"But why do girls run from your arms and tell all those stories about you," I sneered. His face went red and his mouth was hanging open. Before he could gather his thoughts I stalked away.

You know what? I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! These bitches have gone too far. I'll show them. I'll show them the real me. The smart, confident and sexy me. Just let them wait until next year. Senior year. They'll see the new Annabella Thomas.