Chapter 10

Annabella's P.O.V

"This is boring let's do something fun," said Ashton who had a pout on his face. Gabby looked at me and winked when she saw me talking to Ryder, I rolled my eyes and nudged  my head towards Ashton and she immediately went red. Jake had joined us later on and started a conversation with Katy. Now when I see her smiling I don't think she's all that evil anymore.

"We're out, we're gonna dance," Jake said pulling a giggling Katy along and out the door

"Yes, this place is getting boring," I spoke up, my drink was almost finished and this was the fourth one.

"Like what man?" Ryder asked taking a sip from his cup. He's had less than me and he looks like he's about to fall over.

"Lets play truth or dare," Chelsea said cheerily, cup hanging loosely from her hand.

"Yeah, I'll get the tequilla," Matt said before disappearing behind the bar counter. "No tequilla, anyways, whiskey will do," He said placing the bottle on the counter.

"What do you say Jace?" I asked with a smirk toying on my lips. Jace and Alyssa were so deep in conversation that they haven't even looked at not one of us as yet.

"Mhmm?" He said looking up slightly confused.

"You in on the game?" Ashton asked

"Yeah sure," He said shrugging.

"Let's go upstairs, more room, less noise," Matt suggested before leading the way. We all headed upstairs. Without the occasional couple making out, upstairs was clear. Matt led us into a sitting room like which contained two sofas, a coffee table and a TV.

We all sat in a circle on the floor and Chelsea unearthed the whiskey and place it in the middle of our circle. I was squished in between Alyssa and Matt and sat directly across from Ryder, every once in a while he would steal glances at me, with those eyes.

"Im not playing," Chelsea stated sitting on the couch.

"Why not?" Matt pouted, she laughed,"I'm half wasted and I don't think whiskey will help with that, I'll just call the cards."

"Lets just start," Gabby said impatiently before spinning the bottle. It landed on Katy. 

"Truth or Dare?" Chelsea asked.

"Truth," She said firmly.

"Okay then let's see, ah, How many times have you had sex in a public place," Chelsea asked.

"Twice," Katy replied before spinning the bottle again. This time it landed on Matt. "Truth or Dare?" asked Chelsea.

"Dare," said Matt.

"Okay this is weird, It says you have to jump off of a balcony in your underwear," Chelsea stated giggling. Matt looked horrorstruck," What? I'm not doing that." He grabbed the bottle, opened it and took a shot. The wince he gave when he swallowed was enough to say that this was some strong whiskey. Couple of Dares more and some truths inbetween and we were all swaying dangerously, I was a little tipsy but not alot though. I can handle my liquor.

"Your turn Anna," Chelsea called,"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," I said but I think the whiskey had a small part in it.

"Um, well...This say you have to take your top off and kiss the person opposite you for a whole minute." Opposite me, oh shit, Ryder. He looked up at me with this gleam in his eye which I returned with a smirk. 

"You're gonna do it, Anna?" Ashton asked.

"Hell yeah," I shouted back. I pulled my top off, revealing my lace bra, the boys whistled but I smacked Matt across the head with the top, and crawled over to Ryder, I sat in his lap threw my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. He raised his eyebrows like if he was doubting that I would do it and I just responded with the most passionate kiss I have ever given someone.