Chapter 12

Ryders P.O.V

Sunlight was streaming into my bedroom. A beam hit my face and immediately woke me up. I was startled a bit that I felt a warmth next to my arm, then is when everything came back to me. Annabella is in my bed. They slept over last night. Getting up I went to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth. Coming out five minutes later, Annabella was still in bed. It was six o clock, everyone must still be asleep. I headed downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I walked into the kitchen and there was Gabriella sitting on the floor eating cereal

"Good Morning," She chirped.

"Morning, quick question, why are you on the floor?" I asked

"I don't it's a habit I guess," She replied happily.

"It's a weird habit," I shook my head, making my way to the fridge. Pulling out a breakfast bar I sat on the counter top happily muching away, enjoying the silence. Gabriella got up and put her bowl in the dishwasher.

"Now that I think about it everyone in my circle is a little nuts, Bella is the worst," She replied shutting the dishwasher's door.

"Really, is she?" This is probably the first time I've heard someone call her Bella.

"Yep, you'll love her," She replied. What?

"What do you mean I'll love her?" I asked perplexed.

"I see the way you look at her, don't try to hide it," She cheeked. How could this girl be so keen. I thought I made sure nobody saw it. After I made that bet with Annabella I thought I covered up well.

"I thought nobody saw that," I sighed leaning on the fridge.

"Nothing gets past me," She chirped," But in all seriousness, do not break my friends heart because if you do I swear I will hurt you," She said eyes lighting up.

"I thought Annabella was supposed to be violent," I joked.

"Yeah she's violent all the time, I'm only when I need to be," she stated.

"Am I interupting something here?" Ashton came into the room with no shirt on. Gabriella's eyes fluttered and she lost all ability to speak, stumbling out of the room with a mumbled"bye". I laughed and punched him on his shoulder.

"Why do you always do that when we have girls over?" I asked still laughing.

"I don't know, it's funny," He snickered going towards the fridge and pulling out the orange juice.

"It's not really funny but it's nice to look at," A voice called from the doorway. Annabella stood there smirking while I just stared at her body and what I must say, she looks really good in my clothes. Having nothing to sleep in she wore my boxers and t shirt. She made her way slowly over to the fridge where Ashton was standing with his mouth open

"Damn girl you look good," I offered.

"I know, I've been told," She said,"Do you have eggs, bacon and cheese?"

"Yeah, Ashton show her where it is," I replied. After she got what she needed she set to work. One by one everyone else began to wake up.

"What smells so good?" Matt asked stretching lazily

"I'm making breakfast," Annabella replied.

"When are we going home, I'm sure my mom set up the death trap for me," Chelsea said while settling down next to Matt.

"My mom is out of town so that big house is all mine," Alyssa chimed while she enjoyed a piggyback ride from Jace.

"My mom really doesn't care unless I return home pregnant," Annabella said before turning back to the stove. Ashton laughed while Annabella threw more bacon in the pan.

"Morning everyone," Katy called in a quiet voice. She looked like hell but her eyes were back to their normal grey colour. I feel so sorry for her, she has been through hell.

"Good morning," Everybody answered. She sat down onn the floor next to Gabby who retuned from, her momental fluster, and began to strike up an animated conversation

Minutes later, two plates were filled with omelettes and bacon. Everyone dug in and I have to say they taste delicious. I finished first and took in the scene before me. Katy and Jake were at the table, Alyssa was washing her plate and Annanbella, Ashton and Matt were in a deep conversation.

"Did you see that kick Silva delievered?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah but Weidman's block was awesome," Matt replied shaking his head.

"All injuries aside the kick was well executed," Annabella said, "I've only tried it once and I still can't get it right."

"Man do you know how much I love Rousey?" Matt replied

"She is my idol, my fighting style and training regimant is similar to hers," Annabella sighed.

"Must be hard," I said from across the room. She gave me a look that said 'Just shut up'

"I really have to go, My mom wants me at a meeting at eleven," Annabella said while washing her plate. 

"Why? It's saturday," Matt replied sitting on the counter top.

"I have to sign some papers and present a new idea for a new clothing line," She sighed before heading out of the room. I ran behind her hoping to catch her. I caught her on the steps

"I hope you haven't forgotten our bet," She said before I even touched her.

"No I haven't," I replied.

"What do you want," She asked.

"To ask are you okay?" I replied looking up into her eyes....I never really noticed how odd and amazing they are. Violet with gold specks. Unique.

"Yes I am. Why?" She wondered.

"After last night I was wondering if your head was on," I smiled.

"Trust me I have seen worse, and I liked beating that son of a bitch," She laughed,"But I wonder if this sudden act of concern is your way of making me fall for you?"

"Nope, although I do want to get to know you better," I replied

"And how do you propose we do that?" She said before starting to climb the stairs.

"I would like to spend some time with you," I replied opening my bedroom door.

"That sounds reasonable, how about thursday afternoon, that is the only day I'm free." She said pulling on her clothes from yesterday.

"Sure, we can go out immediately after school." I offered.

"Sounds like a plan," She said before leaving the room.