Chapter 13

Annabella's P.O.V

Okay the thing about Teenagers that I really hate the most is the gossip factor. So could somebody please explain how the fuck did these people know that I had beat the shit out that mystery guy?   As I walked throught hallways with Chelsea whispers started flowing in from all directions. Not even a minute later everyone is running their mouth

"There she is, the she-hulk,"

"I heard that she broke the guy's nose,"

"I heard he tried to do her,"

"I heard she saved Katy," Well at least that one was true.

"These people really have no lives," said Alyssa joining us at Chelsea's locker,"I was only in the room and people make it sound like if I was an accomplice in murder."

"You almost were if Anna had hit that guy anymore," Chelsea muttered while I laughed.

"Yep I wanted to kill him," I chimed fixing my jacket around me.

"Remind me to never piss you off," Alyssa breathed,"I still have the self protrait and a sketch left to do."

"I just have the self portrait," I said,"That should take most of my time in the coming weeks,"

"Morning girls," Ashton chimed. Matt, Ryder and Jace followed after him. Ryder put his arm around me but I didn't feel like saying anything.

"Morning, hotbod," I chimed looking at my phone. Gabby had just texted me.

hey bella I won't be in school, mom's sick and dad's at work so I have to take care of her,

alright just keep that woman alive, i like her :)

bye, you idiot :p

bye

"Did you ever found out who that guy was?" Alyssa asked in a low voice.

"Apparently he is the captain of our sister school's football team," Matt replied in a monotone.

"Wow all that muscle and still got his ass handed to him," Jace said laughing.

"I'm seriously not holding anymore parties this year," Matt said sighing

"Well I am, the evening of christmas break will be my party," Ryder stated proudly.

"Wow its exactly three months before, starting to plan," I asked sarcastically.

"Why yes of course," He smirked.

"Where's Gabby," Ashton asked looking around expectantly.

"Your future wife has to take care of your future mother-in-law," I smirked. He went red and Jace and Matt started to laugh. But Chelsea came to his aid.

"Leave the poor boy alone Anna," Chelsea said wearily.

"Fine," I pouted,"I'm going to my locker because you all won't let me have any fun."

"Who said you can't have fun?" Ryder smirked.

"Me," Chelsea said,"Don't get her started so early in the morning because she'll go on and on all day,"

While the others laughed I turned and headed ( While doing some fake stomping) to my locker to grab a few of my books and was greeted with the sight of a sneer on the face of the person I didn't want to deal with right now.

"Okay, let me clear something with you," Cindy said while fixing her pink blouse around her. She stared at me and I glared back at her.

"Okay then, speak or forever hold your peace," I smirked folding my arms across my chest.

"You stay far away from my boyfriend because I will make your life miserable," She spat.

"Anything else," I asked getting kind of bored

"I saw you and your band of Bratz dollz warming up to the boys and I don't appreciate you being friends with Katy, who is by the way  my best friend." Okay this is just insane

"You couldn't be more selfish. I saved your friend while you were drunk off your ass. You have no right to tell me who I can and can't talk to. You're just as delusional as I thought you were." I sneered. She looked like she was caught off guard but quickly regained her cool.

"I'm not delusional I just don't like Fake Bitches going after my guy," She said eyes burning.

"You're calling me fake? You are more plastic than Barbie. You don't have a real bone in your body and you have no friends. You just like to manipulate everyone around you to the point where they can't stand you. I'm not after your guy. He just wants to be around me," I smirked. She turned red and looked like if she was about to lose it. 

"What did you say to me?" She snarled

"I'm guessing you're not giving him something he wants or else he would not be coming running after me." I smiled slamming my locker shut and walking away.