Chapter 4

Ryder's P.O.V

She sat in my lap. She's sitting in my lap. This chick is fearless. I try to move but she just grinds down everytime and to be honest my little soldier is getting excited and I think she noticed it. Oh why me? Just when I was thinking about that she leaned towards my ear,

"Getting excited are we?" She whispered seductively

"You have no idea," I replied.

Everyone was looking at her and she just didn't seem to give a damn. All the girls looked like if they want to cut her head off and feed it to sharks, violent much, and all the guys looked at me with envy and at her with lust. This is just getting too unbearable and uncomfortable.

"Get up please," I said.

"No, I like it here," She replied.

"Get off of me now," I asked getting slightly annoyed with her.

"You brought this upon yourself," She said.

Ugh, this is bad, I'm getting excited and she's enjoying this. She's sadistic and exotic, just perfect. I just hope the professor doesn't come anytime soon. This would be a bad way to start off my final year, I still have to go to college or else Dad will kill me and Mom would resurrect me and kill me again in a more painful way. Plus me falling for this girl may kill my chances of becoming leader.

The teacher decides to make his grand entrance two minutes later and honestly the look on his face would make even the most pessimistic person on this planet laugh. It was getting red and it could rival the best tomato ever grown. Why am I thinking about tomatoes?

"Miss what are you doing on Mr Parker's lap," He asked eyebrows raised.

"Well sir I'm sitting on it ," She replied with a straight face. I like her even more now. So sarcastic just like me.

"I am not in a joking mood Miss so i'll ask again why are you sitting on Mr Parker's lap?" He asked clearly not amused.

"He took my seat away and I don't want to stand, share or sit on the ground," She said all in one breath. She got up to face him and the two of them had this sort of staredown that no other girl would dare to have with Mr Jones.

"Parker where is it?" He asked with a sigh. Well at least he noticed me.

"In the hall sir," I replied.

"Go and get it," He said calmly.

I got up and headed towards the door to get the stinking chair. Ashton and Jace were laughing their asses off at the back off the class. But I shot them a look and that seemed to quiet them down. When I opened the door to enter the hall I heard Mr Jones speak up.

"And Miss Thomas, I would not accept behaviour like that in my class are we clear?" He asked. Wait? What? Miss Thomas. As in Annabella Thomas? Well shit