Chapter 6

Annabella's P.O.V

Ah Art. The only subject in this school that's worth coming to. The art class was moved from upstairs to the biggest room downstairs because the new art teacher wanted alot more space. I entered the class and was immediately impressed. Paintings and portraits hung all over the place, the windows were opened and instead of combinations there were duvets all over the place. Students were chatting cheerily while the teacher sat on her duvet reading a book. I'm beginning to love this teacher.

"Welcome Ms Thomas," the teacher said, scaring me a little.

"Hello, miss.....?" I said

"Oh yes, My name is Ms Smith and I will be your new Art teacher, please take a seat anywhere you'd like," She said with a smile. She looks no more than twenty. Her straight blonde hair was pulled into a tight ponytail. Most young teachers look timid but she gives off an air of confidence which sort of pleases me. There were alot of empty seats around but I spotted one next to a girl who sat in the corner, nose stuck in a comic book. I decided to sit next to her. Fixing the duvet under me I sat down next to her but she didn't even seem to notice.

"Hi," I said. She looked up. Her mass of strawberry blonde curls framing her face and her oversized hoodie hid her real body size. She stared at me with chocolate brown eyes.

"Hello," she said finally.

"You're new here, aren't you?"

"Yeah, moved here three weeks ago."

"Oh, Whats your name?"

"Alyssa. whats yours."

"Annabella,"

"Thomas?"

"Yeah?"

"Your mom and my mom own a business, Alpha Queens."

"Your mom is Mariam Foster?"

"The one and only." She smiled.

"Then let me asked you the question, What is the fashion style of the year?"

"Chic,"

"You're my birthsister," I joked. She laughed and we began talking about everything we could think of. She's really a nice girl which is expected because her mother is a wonderful woman.

"Okay class settle down, settle down," Ms Smith called out, "Now that I have your attention, class, you all will have one assignment to be handed in at mid term, which is four weeks from now. No classes just one assignment, you can come to class but no work will be down." Did I just hear right? No classes? I love this woman. "You will be doing a portfolio, It must have twelve pieces and it must included a self portrait. The remaining eleven pieces will be either from nature or your everyday life or a mixture of both your choice, well that will be all for now you can resume your chatter."