Chapter 11

Annabella's P.O.V

We kissed for what seemed like enternity. At first I kept my mouth closed but I soon allowed him access inside and he just began to savour it.  Chelsea quietly told us the minute was up and I slipped away but he held my hand as if he wanted to continue. I smirked at him and pulled my hand away.  I quickly tugged my shirt over my head and sat back in my place. Gabby was smirking, Alyssa was silently chuckling but Ashton, Matt, Jace and Jake had their mouths wide open.

"Wow, just wow," Ashton said before spinning the bottle again.

"I'm going and come back, the restroom is calling my name," Katy said before getting up and leaving the room. We played a couple more rounds one of which included Gabby licking Vodka off of Jace's stomach. The room began to feel stuffy so I got up and decided that outside would be the best choice. 

I walked down the hallways and looked for the most remote part of the house. I decided to way some of my time on the third floor. I climbed the stairs and opened every door, looking for a bedroom. As reached the last door on the hall. I opened the door and was thrown into pitch darkness. A light was eminating from a door on the otherside which I assumed was the bathroom. But as I neared, I heard faint whimpers, then a slap rang out. I opened the door and found the worst. Katy was on the floor, dress, torn, face bruised and some guy with tousled hair, standing over her, one hand over her mouth and one down the front off her dress.

"Get off of her," I said in a clear voice. Katy looked relieved that someone showed up

"You get out before this happens to you," he said with a sneer.

"You will not hurt her, now get out  you sick motherfucker," I snarled.

"Don't test me, now get out and do not tell anyone about this," He came into my face and I could smell the alcohol on him. He let his hand off of Katy's mouth and she screamed for dear life.

I took the opportunity to land a punch straight to his jaw.

He stumbled back and swung his hand into my stomach. I recoiled a bit and immediately launched myself at him and began hitting his face and kicking him. I locked in a chokehold on him. He got up, disoriented and threw me off. He braced against the door for support, wiping some blood away from his mouth.

Katy sat in the corner watching eyes wide with horror taking in the scene

He started scrambling to open the door and that was when I speared him out the door. He landed on his back and I landed on him and began to punch his face hoping to knock him out. Punch after punch I hit him with. Blood started spewed from his nose. Then suddenly a light switched on and in came Ryder, Ashton, Gabby and Jake.

"Whats going on?" Ryder asked running to me, trying to pull me off of the bastard. I struggled against his grip

"He tried to rape Katy," I screamed still kicking the dude in the stomach. His face was obscured by the amount of blood that was on it. Gabby rushed to the bathroom, probably guessing Katy would be there. Ryder managed to get me off and immediately turned to Ashton.

"Get him out, call the party off, and Bring Jace and Matt here. Oh Chelsea and Alyssa too." He said in a commanding voice.

Ashton and Jake picked up the scum and carried him out the door. I fought out of Ryders hold and ran back into the bathroom. Gabby was trying to calm Katy down, who was hyperventilating, by rubbing her back.  I went over to her and held her hand. She looked at me as if grateful, but she didn't speak.

I stood up slightly to look in the mirror to assess my condition. My hair was all over the place, my top was torn at the bottom , my jeans were stained with blood, blood on my knuckles and a cut along my hand.

I heard the music stop. 

A few minutes later, Chelsea, Alyssa entered the bedroom. I managed to coax Katy of the bathroom by then and Ryder looked at her sympathetically but didn't speak. I sat on the sofa in the room while Katy sat next to me, still shaking.

"Okay so what the hell happened," Ashton asked returning minutes later with Jace and Jake in tow. I sighed and began the story.

"I came up here, to look for a quite place, and I found this room. The bathroom light was on and I also heard whimpering. I found Katy and that creep in there. He had his hand down her dress and hand on her mouth." at this point Katy squirmed a little, but I held her hand and continued," I told him to get out and he said he was gonna rape me too, so I snapped and began to beat the shit out of him. Luckily you all came here, or else I would've killed him."

"You could have went to jail if you killed him," Alyssa piped up looking at Katy.

"No I wouldn't, I was protecting someone AND myself from rape, the most I would have gotten was two years." I said regretting I didn't kill him.

"You did quite a number on his face," Ryder said, sitting next to me.

"Oh yeah, I thought I should've disfirgured him," I snarled.

"You might've done that already, where did you learn to fight like that," Ashton asked. I

looked around at the boys not sure I should tell them.

I looked at Gabby and she nodded her head.

"She trains, every religious day, MMA, Jui-Jitsu, Taekwondo, you name it she does it," Gabby spoke up.

Jace looked at me with wide eyes. Ashton ran his hand through his hair shaking his head. Matt looked puzzled, Jake looked at me in awe and Ryder just stared as if unable to comprehend what he just heard.

"Really?" Jake asked finally coming to his senses and sat next to Katy, who retreated to the bed.

"Yeah, I really don't like to be defenseless," I said.

"You are really something else." Ryder said shaking his head.

"Come on lets go, I have to get home." Chelsea said after a lengthy pause.

"No I insist that you girls stay. It's one o'clock and I don't want you to be driving home alone, Annabella." Ryder stated as if final. Gabby protested and Chelsea said her mother would kill her. Alyssa looked unsure and I really didn't care as long as Katy is safe. 

"No more arguments, Ashton, show Gabby where to sleep, Jace you show Alyssa and Matt you show Chelsea." Gabby looked defeated and just followed Ashton out the door. The others left, Jake lifted Katy bridal style out of the room. Then there was just me and him in the room alone.

"And where will I sleep?" I asked

"Oh you'll room with me." He said with finality