Chapter 2 : Present Day

Rosalina's P.O.V

I walked into the boarding house. "Brothers, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the parlor. I found my brothers talking to three people. My brother saw me. They stared at me for a while and then everybody turned around to face me. I smiled when I saw that it was Rebekah, Elijah, and...Klaus. Stefan ran up to me first and hugged me.

"Rosie, when did you get home?" Stefan asked very cheerfully. I saw Damon behind him waiting for his hug.

"Hey little bro and five seconds ago." I pulled away and saw Damon behind him smiling. I smiled and ran up to my older brother. I hugged him.

"Hey Rose." Damon said pulling out of the hug.

"Hey Day." I said and then turned to the Originals family. They looked really confused... and I mean really confused. "On behalf of my brothers. What ever trouble they have caused you, I'm sorry." I said to them and they still looked at me confused. Elijah and Rebekah were lost and Klaus looked like he was trying to figure out if I was a threat or not.

"I'm sorry, love, do we know you?" Klaus said and that was when my day was officially ruined. They couldn't remeber me if they tried, I mean, it was a long time ago. They probably all thought I died the night the curse was broken. I looked in their eyes again and they all looked sad.

"Why are you guys sad?" I asked and then they looked at me confused and my brothers with anger. "What did you guys do?" I asked my brothers as I turned my attention back to them.

"Nothing." Damon said. Lair. Damon went to take my hand but I moved away from him.

"Stop, I trust them." My brother's eyes widen. " Now Stefan, answer me, what did you do?" I asked him and Klaus cut him off.

"Why does it matter to you?" Klaus asked and I looked at him.

"Because you guys are upset and when you're upset, I'm upset. Now, is someone going to answer me." I said to the five of them. Klaus looked down and Elijah looked at the wall. Rebekah looked like she was going to kill somebody. "Ok, let me rephrase that. Who did you kill?" I asked turning towards my brothers.

"Well, Elena and Jeremy killed Kol and we killed Finn." Damon said with a smirk. I walked up to him and slapped him. Everybody's eyes were on Damon and I. Damon looked at me shocked and then touched the side of his face.

"What was that for?" I felt my Hybrid face show up. "How?" I cut him off.

"How am I a Hybrid. God knows, but I will tell you one thing. Elena, Jeremey, you and Stefan killed two of my friends." I said and Stefan looked down.

"How can you be friends with these people." I let out a dry laugh. "They have done horrible things!" Damon yelled at me.

"And so have you and Stefan! Hell, even I've some things I will regret for the rest of my life!" I yelled at him. We went on for about a few more minutes. Then Rebekah yelled at us.

"SHUT UP!" Me and Damon were silent. "Now, dear tell me why my you're protecting my family over your own." Rebekah demanded. I sighed and looked at the three of them.

"My name is Rosalina Salvatore and you guys are my family...as well as them." I said they all gasped while Klaus stumbled backwards from where he was standing.

"You're lying." Klaus said with denial in his voice and I walked up to him.

"I'm not, I would never lie to you." He just stared at me emotionless. "Fine. If I wasn't her how would I know that whenever and I mean whenever you were around anybody else...You acted as if you hated me and shut me out. That when you came to bed. You found me curled up waiting for you. But I would usually be asleep by then, but I still heard you when you would say "I'm sorry" and "I love you, my little wolf." I said to him and he just stared at me. Klaus walked up to me, towering over me, I just looked into his eyes. I watched his eyes soften.

"Because you are my little wolf." Klaus mumbled, but I heard it loud and clear.

"As for you, Elijah, I know you still don't trust me. So," I said to Elijah as I walked up to him, walking around Klaus. I whispered something in his ear that made him freeze.

"Well, it's definitely Rosalina." Elijah said and I smiled. I looked at Rebekah and she smiled. Then Rebekah came up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"So," I looked in the direction of my brothers. "Where are you staying? Cause I don't care as long as tomorrow you explain everything us." Stefan asked and Klaus answered for me.

"With us." Klaus said walking over to me and placing his arm around my waist.

"I was going to say wherever...but that works too." I said pushing Klaus off of me. Then we left.

*_At the Mikaelson's house_*

We walked through the front door and I immediately walked over to the couch. I laid down, closing my eyes, and then I felt three people staring at me. I opened my eyes to see all the Mikaelson children staring at me.

"What?" I asked and Klaus walked up to me. He picked up my legs then placed on his lap as he sat down on the couch.

"Why and how?" Klaus asked and I laughed sitting up with my legs still in his lap.

"That night I 'died', Marcel had fed me his vampire blood to heal a wound I had gotten earlier that day. So I died with his blood in my system and as for I defined all of you against my brother. well, because sometimes you need to smack some sense into your older brother whenever he is acting like a spoiled little brat." I said and they all laughed. "Plus that's what best friends are for, right?" I said taking a hold of Klaus's hand.

"Right." He said and I got up, then looked at all of them.

"I staying with Klaus and before you start...I'm only doing it because Rebekah needs her own space, as for Elijah it would just be weird, and I did it all the time when I was a wolf. So, staying with Klaus seems normal...in a weird way" I said scratching my head at that last part and I heard rebekah laugh a little.

"Well then, let me show you where the room is." Klaus said and I smiled. We walked upstairs and into his room. He closed the door and handed me one of his t-shirts. I took it out of his hands and stared into his eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled away and I ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

When I came out I was only in Klaus t-shirt and my panties. I saw him asleep in the bed. I crawled in next to him, so my back was facing him. He wrapped his arm around my as I turned off the lamp by my side of the bed. I laid my head on my pillow and closed stared at the wall for a while trying to fall asleep.

"Goodnight, my little wolf." Klaus whispered into my ear. I smiled and fell asleep...next to the one and only Klaus Mikaelson. In other words...my best friend.