Chapter 8

Rosalina's P.O.V

~Flashback~

"Rosalina why don't you come with us to the opera house tomorrow night?" Klaus asked and I looked up at him happy.

"Sure, it will be fun." I said and he smiled. He walked over to me and sat down nest to me on the couch.

"Why do you have one of my sketches?" He asked and I looked down at the drawing in my hand.

"Is this me as a wolf?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Yes" He said. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

~End of Flashback~

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I felt something wrapped around my waist and then I remembered last night. I smiled and saw a sleeping Klaus behind me. I heard my phone ring and grabbed it off the table next to me. I saw it was Marcel, oh great.

Marcel: Where the hell were you?

Rosalina: Are they safe?

Marcel: They had already started by the time we got there. We saved one, she's living in the attic of the church till it's safe.

Rosalina: They killed three of them?

Marcel: Yes

Rosalina: Damnit! What's her name?

Marcel: Davina

Rosalina: I have to see her ASAP.

Marcel: Why?

Rosalina: I used to babysit her, Marcel. Let me talk to her.

Marcel: Ok, meet me at the church around 2. I have to get her some things.

Rosalina: Ok, see you then.

Marcel: Bye Rose

Rosalina: Bye Marcel.

I heard something turn behind me as I put the phone back on the table. He smiled at me and I pecked his lips.

"I have to go." I said and he nodded. I got dressed and started walking to the church. I heard someone behind me and turned around to see who it was. "Weird" I said and kept walking, I heard the footsteps again and turned around.

"Who ever you are, I suggest you go home!" I yelled and turned around. I ran into someone, I looked up and saw Amy. "Oh, Amy, hey." I said and she looked sad.

"I'm sorry." She said and then everything went black.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and looked around. "Where the hell am I?" I asked and I saw Amy walk into the room.

"I'm sorry, but we had to get you here." Amy said and I was mad but agreed to stay.

"Just let me call Klaus." I said and she held up my phone.

"I'm sorry, but you're here because of him." Amy said and I looked at her confused. "I have the gift of sensing when a girl's pregnant." She said and my hand went to my stomach.

"Are you say-" She cut me off.

"Rosalina, you're pregnant." Amy said and I shook my head. "I know it's impossible, but-" I cut her off.

"Impossible! It's not even supposed to happen!" I yelled at her.

"Calm down." She said and I stared.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"We want Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus wants his city back, or I know he will. It's a win win." Amy said and I nodded.

"Ok, just let me tell him?" I asked and she nodded.

"We just wanted you to know are deal. If Klaus decides to help kick Marcel and his vampires out, we'll help keep the baby safe." She said and I gave her a hug.

"I will, bye" I said and ran back to the hotel. I texted Marcel that something came up and he understood thankfully. "Klaus?" I asked when I walked into the hotel room. Klaus walked out of the bathroom buttoning up his shirt.

"That was quick." He said and wrapped his arm around me kissing me. I pulled away and he looked sad.

"There's something I need to tell you." I said and he looked confused.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant."