Chapter 6

Rosalina's P.O.V

"We need to leave Mystic Falls." Klaus said and pulled me out of the Grill. We drove to the mansion and he pushed me inside. I saw my brothers and they looked as confused as I was.

"Ok, explain now?" I asked and turned to Klaus. Elijah soon came running into house with Elena and she looked at the four of us.

"We can't, not now at least." Elijah said and I stared at him.

"Go upstairs and pack then we're leaving." Klaus said and I looked at my brothers and Elena then back at him.

"Where are we going and what about everybody else?" I asked and Elijah answered one of my questions.

"Rebekah getting everybody else." Elijah said and I looked at Klaus.

"New Orleans, we're going there." Klaus said and I nodded. Wonderful, they'll find out Marcel's alive and I knew about it. I walked into me and Klaus's and room, I started packing. Klaus came in and backed a duffle bag then brought both of our bags downstairs.

We walked to the door and I saw Elena get in the car with Caroline and Bonnie. While Damon, Stefan, Rebekah and Elijah got into another one. I also Jeremy, Alaric, Matt, and Tyler in a third car. They left and Klaus and I got into his car.

"Hey I got a friend in New Orleans." I said as I got into the car.

"You still go back there?" Klaus asked as he started the car and I nodded.

"Don't you?" Klaus didn't look at me. "Forget I asked that." I said and pulled out my phone calling Thierry.

"Who are you calling?" Klaus asked and I held the phone to my ear.

"My friend, he has some connections and will get us all a place to stay." I said and someone picked up the phone.

Thierry: Hello?

Rosalina: Hey T

Thierry: Hey how are you?

Rosalina: Good, I was wondering if I could bring some of my friends down to New Orleans with me.

Thierry: And here I thought you just missed.

Rosalina: Shut up.

Thierry: How many of you are there?

Rosalina: 13 including me.

Thierry: Damn girl, why so many people?

Rosalina: I'll explain when I get there.

Thierry: Fine but he won't be happy.

Rosalina: He does owe me though

Thierry: Ture, I'll make some calls.

Rosaline: Thanks, see you soon.

I hung up and looked over at Klaus and smiled. I leaned my head against the window. I started to think of the day I broke the curse.

~Flashback (1920)~

Klaus handed me the cure to my curse and I drank it. I waited for the moon to pass and when it did I was still human. I smiled and ran up to Klaus hugging him.

"I'm free." I whispered in his ear. He pulled away and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Nik," I heard Elijah say and I pulled away. I looked behind him and waved. I walked around Nik and up to him. I soon notice Rebekah standing closely behind him.

"Hello, I'm Rosalina Salvatore." I said and held out my hand to him. He shook it and smiled at me.

"I'm Elijah Mikaelson." He said and I looked at Rebekah. I smiled and we hugged.

"You're free." Rebekah said and I smiled.

"I'm free." I pulled away from Rebekah. "Oh! What's that thing that my brothers gave you?" I asked Elijah. He smiled and handed me a box and two letters. I looked at the letters and saw one said From Damon and Stefan and the other said From Mom. I looked up at him and with tears then I looked at the box.

I opened it to see a locket. I opened it and saw it was a picture of me and my brothers. Damon was standing in the back while I was sitting down with Stefan in my lap. I smiled and tears started to fall. I ran to Elijah and gave him a hug.

"Thank you" I said and he smiled.

"Your welcome." Elijah said and I smiled.

~End of Flashback~

I played with my locket, that my mother had given me. I opened it and smiled at the photo of me and my brothers. I saw the sign saying 'Welcome to New Orleans' as we drove by. I told Klaus to go to the compound. He was confused but still drove there. I got out of the car and walked into the compound. I saw Diego and jumped on his back. His hands wrapped around my legs so I didn't fall off his back.

"Hi" I said in his ear and he laughed. I jumped off and he turned around pulling me into a hug.

"He's at Rousseau's." Diego said and I smiled.

"Thanks D." I said and walked back towards Klaus. I walked passed him towards Rousseau's. I heard him running up to me and I looked at him before walking into the bar. I heard someone singing and I saw Marcel. I walked up and leaned against a pillar watching him have his rock star moment.

"Thank you" He said and I whistled. He looked at me and I clapped. Marcel jumped off stage and I walked towards him. He took a shot before looking at me. "Well, the queen returns to her kingdom after all." Marcel said and I rolled my eyes.

"Very funny Marcel, plus it's not my kingdom it's my home." I said and we looked like we hated each other then smiled. He pulled me into a hug. I looked up and saw Thierry smiling. "T!" I yelled and pulled out of the hug with Marcel, then hugged Thierry.

"Niklaus Mikaelson." I heard Marcel say and I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Shit." I said and turned around to the two of them. Klaus looked pissed off and Marcel was definitely pissed off. But Marcel emotion was directed towards me. "Yea, I'm going to go find everybody else now." I said and tried to walk past Klaus but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, she probably should," I looked at Thierry, he walked up to me. "Here where you and your friends can stay." Thierry said handing me a piece of paper. I took it and smiled at Klaus and Marcel.

"You knew she was coming?" Marcel asked Thierry and I patted him on the back.

"Good luck, buddy." I kissed Klaus's cheek. "I have places to be." I said and then walked away.

"The witches want to talk to us!" Marcel yelled. I turned around pissed off that he said us.

"You mean me because you pissed them all off." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Would it kill you to be nice sometimes, you asshole." I snapped walking away out of the restaurant.

"Love you too!" I heard him yell as I rolled my eyes.

It's great to be home.