Chapter 5

Elijah's P.O.V

~Flash back~

I walked back into the compound with the box and letters Stefan and Damon gave me. I saw Rosalina in her wolf form running up to me. I bent down and she stopped in front of me, than sat down. She saw the letters and box in my hand.

"Next full moon." I said and she pouted.

"You're back, brother." I heard Klaus say from behind me. I turned around and he quickly spotted the box and letters in my hand. "What's that you have in your hand there?" He asked me pointing to the box. I turned to Rosalina and smiled.

"Happy Birthday." I said running my hand through her fur. "And it's from your brothers." I said to her and she braked. Rosalina then ran to Klaus side, who was standing behind me. I stood up and turned around to see Klaus playing with Rosalina. I smiled at the sight of it.

I walked up to the office to put the box and letters away for safekeeping and put it in a box. "Elijah." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw my girlfriend, Sophie, standing behind me. "What are you doing and where have you been?" Sophie asked me.

"Well Rosalina turns into a human on every full moon. She wrote this time to her brothers. She asked me if I would deliver it to them and I did. I went to Mystic Falls and gave it to her two brothers. They seemed pleased to know she was alive but I doubt they know she is cursed. They gave me this box and letters, ones from their mother who sadly passed away and one for them and now I'm putting them away for safekeeping." I said and closed the box. I looked at her and she looked angry. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't like Rosalina. I mean you guys do-" I cut her off.

"My love, Rosalina is cursed with a horrible fate and I could see she missed her brothers dearly. I did her a favor, plus everything she has done for this family. Protected us, stood by us, shown Klaus his own humanity even. I felt like I owed it to her." I said to her.

"I still don't like her." She said and then walked out. I followed her and saw her grab one of the daggers my brother like to plunge through our chests. I ran to Rosalina and Klaus to warn them. When I did Sophie plunge the dagger into my chest before I could.

~End of Flashback~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosalina's P.O.V

I was walking into the grill with Rebekah. We got a booth and then I noticed Elena and Elijah sat at a table not to far from us. I tapped on the the table in front of her and she looked up at me.

"What?" She asked me and I pointed over over to Elena and Elijah. They were laughing at something and Rebekah turned back at me and smiled. "Looks who's happy." I looked at her. "Let's go ruin it." She said and I smirked. We walked over to them and I sat next to Elijah while Rebekah sat next to Elena. Rebekah looked like she wanted to kill her and Elena looked scared.

"Elena don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." I said as I kicked Rebekah's leg. She looked at me and I glare at her.

"Why?" Elena asked and I put my hand over my heart.

"I feel hurt plus my brother would kill me if anything happened to you." I said and Elijah laughed.

"And that's why we're friend." Elijah said and I laid my head on his shoulder. I hugged his arm and looked up at the door. A girl walked in and then I saw her face.

"Shopie" I said and Elijah looked at me. I looked at him and then back at the door. He looked at my direction and pointed it out to Rebekah. She gasped and we watched as she sat at the bar next to Damon. I growl and went to go kill her but Elijah held me back.

"Why is you crazy ex here Elijah?" Rebekah asked him.

"I have no idea." He said and I kept my eyes on here as she faced us. She was saying something so I decided to listen.

"Hello Rosalina." Sophie said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What do you want?" I asked and Elijah looked at me then where I was looking. He looked at Rebekah and just listen into what she was saying.

"I could kill your brother in a heartbeat." Then she shook her head. "Nah, I like Damon, maybe I'll kill Stefan, maybe even..Klaus." She said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked and she looked angry.

"Because you took everything away from me." Shopie said and I pulled out my phone. I texted Damon to get out of here and that I would explain later. He looked at me then left and I was thankful that he didn't argue. "What a shame? The fun one left." Shopie said and I wanted to rip her head off but I kept my cool.

"I didn't do anything to you, I was a wolf half the time you were there." I said and she laughed. I saw Elijah text Klaus.

"Yea but you were the center of everything. Elijah did everything for you." She snarled.

"Elijah was being a good friend. He was always your and I was always Nik's." I said and she laughed.

"Were you?" Sophie asked and then left the Grill.

"Elijah, me and Rebekah will meet you at home." I said and walked out of the Grill. I opened up the door to leave and ran into Klaus.

"We need to leave Mystic Falls."