Chapter 4 : Present Day

Rosalina's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 10 in the morning...well, time to wake up. I turned and saw Klaus wasn't there. I heard a crash from downstairs and got dressed into some clothes I saw Rebekah had left for me. I ran downstairs to see Klaus and Elijah fighting about something. I sped in between them and threw each of them across the room in opposite directions. I heard someone running downstairs. When I saw it was Rebekah my attention went back to Klaus and Elijah.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?!" Rebekah yelled at us.

"I came downstairs and saw them fighting. So I threw them across the room and was about to ask the same thing?" I said and stared daggers into the two brothers. Then I heard my phone buzz. I saw the date/reminder on my phone and sighed. Mom's birthday.

"Well-" Klaus started and I cut him off. I couldn't deal with this right now or today for that matter.

"Stop and work it out without killing each other. I can't deal this right now, I'm sorry. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go pay a visit to my brothers." I said and then walked out the door.

*_At the Salvatore's house_*

I walked in the front door to see Elena, Stefan, and Damon talking about something. More like arguing. I slammed the door behind me and they snapped their heads in my direction.

"Brothers," Elena looked confused "Do you ever check to see what day it is?" I asked and they all pulled out their phones

"October 15, why does that mean anything?" Elena asked me and Damon answer for me.

"It's our mom's birthday." Damon said.

"So, family day to remember our mother and in addition I will also tell you on how I met the famous Original family." I said walking over to Damon's liquor supply. I grabbed a bottle and three glasses. I placed one in front of Damon and Stefan.

"Sure, but Elena stays." Stefan said and I looked at him then Elena.

"Fine, then I guess it's a Elena-family day. Also Elena, I'm not usually like this, but you just pick the wrong day to meet me." I said and she nodded. Damon sat with me, while Stefan sat with Elena across from us.

"To family" Damon said holding up his glass.

"To family" Stefan and I said and then clinked our glasses with his. I downed the whole thing and Damon looked at me.

"Ok, let's get this question out of the way." Oh god "How did you end up meeting the Original family?" Damon asked and I let out a dry laugh.

"We're going to need a lot more Bourbon to answer that, brother." I said letting out another a dry laugh.

(Skip Rosalina telling them how she met the Originals.)

"Wait, so you found the you're a werewolf, pissed off a witch, got cursed, found out your are Klaus's protector, broke the curse and then let them believed you were dead to keep them safe." Stefan said and I downed my glass of bourbon again.

"Yep, pretty much." I said and then looked at Elena. I could tell she didn't believe me. "Elena, dear, you believe me to be a liar." I said and everybody looked out her.

"How-" I cut her off.

"I lived with Klaus for years honey, trust me I know." I said and she nodded.

"Why did you so stay loyal to them?" She asked.

"Well, Klaus is kinda my best friend and then I just see his sibling has if there were my siblings. They took me in when I had nowhere to go." Then I thought about this morning. "Crap." I said and Damon looked at me.

"What?" He asked and I got up.

"Sorry I have to just go make sure Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah haven't killed each other yet." I said and they nodded. I kissed Damon on the cheek and Stefan on the head. I started to walked out the room.

"Wait?" I heard Elena say.

"Yes, Elena." I said and she looked at me.

"How old?" She asked and I answer this as quickly as possible.

"Damon's older than me, but I'm older than Stefan." I said and she nodded. Then I sped over the Mikaelson's household.

*_At the Mikaelson's house_*

I walked through the front door to heard yelling.

"I love her, Niklaus!" Elijah yelled and I walked into the living room.

"Falling for the doppleganger all over again Elijah. How do you even know Elena feels the same way?" Klaus said. Elijah looked down and then back up. He saw me stading behind Klaus and just stared at me.

"How much did you hear?" Elijah asked me and Klaus turned around. Klaus saw me and I my eyes on Elijah.

"Enough and by the way, Elena's heart did skip a beat when I mentioned you." I said and winked at him. Then I walked up to Klaus so I was standing in front of him. "Also enough to do this." I said and then I bitch slapped Klaus. "You don't have the damn freaking right from stopping him from loving or falling in love with someone, even if it's Elena." I yelled at him. Klaus stared at me then nodded. I looked at Elijah, who was shocked that Klaus just agreed without putting up a fight.

"Thank you." Elijah said and I smiled.

"You're welcome, now go talk to Elena. She's at home and don't ask." He nodded and then sped off. "Oh and I see you do this to Rebekah...Her being mad you is the thing you need to worry about." I said to Klaus and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Is that a threat, love?" Klaus asked and I looked into his eyes.

"No, it's just a warning." I said and then Klaus crashed his lips into mine. My arms found themselves around his neck. He pulled me as close as possible to him. We pulled away after a while and I smiled. "I love you." I said and he smiled.

"I love you too, my little wolf." Klaus said and I pecked his lips, then snuggle my head into his chest. This is how I want it to be forever...

But everything has to end at some point...even I know that.