Chapter 9

Klaus's P.O.V

"Klaus please say something?" Rosalina asked me and I looked down at her. I placed my hand on her cheek.

"That's the thing, I don't what to say." I said and she laughed.

"Neither did I." I smiled at her. "But just tell me if you are happy or sad?" She asked and I just stared at her. I listened for the heartbeat of the baby and when I heard it. I felt happy and slightly more protective over Rosalina.

"Happy." I said and she hugged me.

"Just please don't lock me in your house?" She asked and I laughed.

"Can't promise that, little wolf. But how did you find out?" I asked her and she pulled away.

"The witches found out, kidnapped me then Amy told me. She and the witches don't want Marcel to be king anymore and will protect the baby." Rosalina said.

"Why would they do that?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, but I'm allies with them." Rosalina said and I looked at her.

"They want me to be king?" I asked and she looked into my eyes.

"Are you going to stop them from doing magic?" She asked and I shook my head. "Then yes they want you to be King." She took my hand and started walking towards the door. "Come on let's go tell everyone." She said all excited.

"Ok, but are you going to tell Marcel?" I asked her.

"I don't know but I do know he will figure it out one way or another." She said and we left for the plantation house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosalina's P.O.V

"Let me tell Rebekah." I said and Klaus laughed.

"How about you tell all the girls and your brothers and I'll tell everybody else." Klaus said and I nodded.

"But I'm telling Rebekah first." I said and Klaus laughed.

"Ok, we're here." He said and I got out of the car. I walked in and Rebekah looked at me.

"Rebekah come with me." I said and she got up and we walked outside. Since its a glass door, I saw Elijah and Klaus staring at us. "Rebekah I'm pregnant." I said and she screamed.

"Oh my god. I'm so happy for you!" She yelled while jumping up and down. She hugged me and I looked over at Elijah. He looked really confused and Rebekah looked over me and we laughed. Klaus told him something while they stared at us. I just watched as Elijah smile grew on his face. We walked in and Elijah hugged me while Rebekah hugged Klaus.

"Congratulations." Elijah said into my ear and I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you." I said and then Rebekah pulled away from Nik. I pulled away from Elijah and saw that face. "Bekah I know that face." I said with an uneasy feeling.

"I can't wait" Oh god. I saw the same expression on Klaus and Elijah's faces. "You're going to have the best baby shower ever and we're going to go shopping-" Klaus cut her off.

"Calm down little sister, we don't even know if its a boy or girl yet." Klaus said and I just looked at Rebekah.

"You're just going to spoil it rotten along with it's father and uncle, aren't you?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Yup." She said and I but my face into my hand. "By the way how far are you?" She asked me and I looked up at her.

"Probably not that far but I'll make an appointment for next week." I told her then looked at Rebekah. "If the witches mention one thing about a bayou baby doctor, we're moving to New York." I said and they laughed.

"What wrong with them?" Klaus asked and I looked at him.

"I just have a bad feeling whenever I'm around them." I said and he nodded. We heard someone walk through the front door and I looked to see Stefan and Damon walk in.

"Ok, we're here. What do you want to tell us?" Damon asked and I looked at Stefan.

"Has he been like this all day?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He was going to have a day with Elena then you texted us." Stefan said and I made 'oh' face towards Damon.

"So I suggest you be really nice to me right now."  Damon said and I walked up to him.

"Well, I'll tell you but you can't attack anyone, deal?" I asked my older brother.

"Then I can have a day with Elena?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes then you can have a day with Elena." Damon's face lit up. "Jeez, it's like making a deal with a five year old." I said which made Stefan laugh and Damon roll his eyes.

"Just tell me." Damon said and I whispered it into his ear. He looked up at Klaus with pure anger then smirk. "I'll get you back. Never mess with a Salvatore." Damon said and then walked towards the door.

"Don't tell anyone, I'll tell them later!" I yelled as he closed the door. I looked at Stefan and he looked really confused.

"What did you tell him?" Stefan asked and I laughed.

"Two words." I said and he looked more confused. "I'm pregnant." He looked at Klaus and smiled. Then tackled me in a hug and I could see Rebekah was smiling out of the conner of my eye.

"Well someone took it well, and you're probably the only one out of the two Nik's ever going to trust to look after that baby." Rebekah commented and I laughed.

"Ture, but you're just happy cause now you have an excuse to go shopping with me." I said and she shrugged.

"Don't tell Caroline." I hit Stefan shoulder when he said that.

"I'm telling Caroline." I said "Just not today, also Nik" I turned around and looked at my boyfriend. "Damon probably going to prank you when you're least expecting it." I warned him.

"Why would you think that?" Nik asked me and I just looked at Stefan then back at him.

"Because that's how we've always get people back. Plus he's probably going to ruin something of your that makes both Rosalina and your family laugh at you." Stefan said and I nodded.

"Where did you think I got all my tricks from?" I asked him and Klaus shrugged. I laughed and just hugged my little brother while staring at the Original family.

My Family.