Foreword

*Hoody's teaser*

As a beautiful piano melody echoed throughout the room, it was followed by angelic vocals that harmonized together. There was a girl who was sitting at her piano singing passionately while she played her song.
"Wow! That sounds amazing!" Jessi said as she entered the room and sat on the bed. Hoody stopped playing and gave a smile to her best friend and roommate
"Thanks! I just hope that it goes well and maybe I'll finally get signed," Hoody replied. "Don't worry about it too much, you'll be fine. They'd be crazy not to sign you 'cause you are talented! It's gonna be lit!" The two giggled at Jessi's comment"You're right, but i can't wait to watch your performance, too! You always slay!" Hoody joked, mentioning Ssenunni. A few minutes later, they decided to go to bed since it was past midnight.

*Gray's teaser*
Gray was in the studio working on some new music until he heard one of the AOMG staff asking a crazy fan to leave. The crazed fan kept on insisting to see Gray and find out why her letter was in the trash
"Oppa! You can't ignore me forever, I'll keep following you no matter how long it takes! Hey, let go of me! You... and...I... are meant to be together!" the girl screamed as she was being escorted out of the building by security. Gray didn't say a word and watched the fan get escorted out. He then felt someone pat him on the shoulder. Turning to see who it was, he discovered it was Loco.
"Did you know that girl or something?" Loco asked.
"Kind of...We went to high school together. Anyway, what's up?" Gray asked, scratching the back of his neck. Loco nodded his headed then asked if he wanted to go out to eat with others after the show.
"Yeah, sure, let me just grab my phone real quick."