Chapter Twenty-Five [THE END] Part 2

Soon, guests were starting to arrive at the high school where the reunion was being held. In the school's courtyard were Yezi and the girls who were going over their plan once more before initiating it.

"Ha-yun, Jin Ae, you brought the CDs, right?" Yezi asked the girls.

"Yup, right here!" The girls replied as they took them out from their purses and held it up.

"I listened to it last night and I have to say my favorite song is "In my head" because it's so catchy," Jin Ae commented.

"Ooh, my favorite song is "Dangerous" featuring Jay Park! I just love Jay's voice!" Ha-yun said as she and Jin Ae started to fan girl.

"Okay, okay, enough album review talk.  Let's move on," Yezi ordered then looked in Missha's direction and saw Missha in her disguise, ready to begin the mission. Yezi nodded then began handing out mini wireless earpieces.

"Use these to let me know what's going on with Gray oppa and the girl," Yezi explained as she put one on herself. The three nodded in understanding. After they've put on the earpieces, it was time to head into the building.

Thirty minutes later, Gray and Hoody have arrived at the reunion. They were happily greeted by Gray's classmates upon entering the school's gym. Missha, who disguised  herself as part of the staff,  was carrying a tray of hor d'oeuvres and spotted Gray and Hoody talking to Gray's friends. She immediately informed Yezi of their whereabouts through the earpiece.

"Okay, good job," Yezi replied back as she made her way back to the gym from the restroom.  When Yezi stepped back into the gym, she scanned the room to see Gray still talking while Hoody stood quietly stood beside him. A smirk appeared on her face seeing the shy woman, so she started making her way over to them. Unexpectedly, Gun came up to her.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you," he said with his still charming smile.

"You found me! But I have to go," Yezi sarcastically replied trying to walk past him.

"Go where? I was hoping that we could talk," Gun said. Yezi, speaking quietly through her earpiece, summoned Ha yun and Jin Ae  to cover for her to buy her time.

"We can talk only for a minute," Yezi agreed then the two left to talk in the halls.

Both Ha yun and Jin Ae, with Gray's album in hand, pushed through the crowds as they made their way over to Gray and Hoody. In the middle of his conversation, Gray felt someone tap on his right shoulder.

"Hey! Long time no see!" Jin Ae happily greeted a confused Gray.

"Um yeah, it has, and you guys still look the same as I remember," Gray replied. He then introduced Hoody to the girls. There was a brief moment of awkward silence, then Ha yun complimented on the "Call me Gray" album. Gray humbly accepted the compliment and soon he was distracted talking to Ha yun and Jin Ae that he hadn't notice Hoody had left his side.

In the meantime with Jessi in the apartment, she was all dressed up to go clubbing with Dok2 as well as the Illionaire ambition members.  Dok2 arrived at her apartment just as she slipped on her heels, then she opened the door to greet her boyfriend.

"Damn, I didn't know my girlfriend was this pretty!" Dok2 said, complimenting Jessi and making her blush. She playfully hit his arm.

" Ew oppa, that was so corny," Jessi laughed at the compliment. Next, Jessi grabbed her jacket and purse then they headed out of the building to Dok2's car.

Now back at the high school reunion, Gray was still talking to Yezi's friends  while still not knowing where his girlfriend went.

In the halls were Gun and Yezi who were talking.