Chapter 7

*3rd POV*

They finally arrived to Lincoln's and went inside to meet up with the rest of the girls. Once they were inside they saw Dinah and Normani ordering the food, four deluxe burgers, four large fries, and two neapolitan milkshakes.

"Uh so who is going to be paying for all this?" Normani questioned.

"Well I have enough for me and one other person." Dinah chimed in.

"Same here," Lauren stated.

"So I'll take Normani and myself and you'll get you and Camila." Dinah suggested.

"No. I can't let you pay for me, Lauren. I'll take care of myself." Camila said.

"No, Camila it's perfectly fine i promise. Plus now you owe me one. Win-win." Lauren said smiling. The kindhearted smile made Camila return the gesture but with an even bigger grin. The look of happiness on Camila's face made the butterflies go crazy in Lauren's stomach.

"Thanks Lauren. I feel like that's all I have been saying to you since we met." Camila confessed.

"No problem. Like I've told you before i don't mind helping." Lauren returned reassuringly.

" I know. I just feel like i'm a burden to you guys sometimes."

"You are This week we have known you you have just been nothing but annoying. You know." Lauren said jokingly. "But seriously though Camila all of us love having you with us. It's actually kind of hard to believe that we haven't been friends for our entire lives. You fit so well with us and our group so really don't worry about it." Lauren said drawing Camila into a hug. She didn't know why but she felt an overpowering feeling to comfort Camila. Camila returned the gesture, surprised at first by Laurens affection. She wasn't the type of person to easily give out hugs so Camila was unsure at first but soon felt like everything was ok in Lauren's arms. That feeling confused Camila just as much as the butterflies confused Lauren. After they had parted Camila thanked Lauren for her compassion and the girls began to eat.