6

"Hey, you wanna chill with us today?" I asked, interlocking my elbow with hers.

"Uh, sure." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok, when everyone is ready I'll introduce you to the others." I said, feeding into the little game I was playing.

"Sounds good." She smiled.

"Great." I maniacally said.

*

We walked along the sandy beach, finding the boys in the same place I last left them.

Sam's back was turned towards us.

"Sam hunny, look, a new friend." I practically screamed.

He turned looking at me and the bitch on my arm.

His eyes widened as we all walked up to the wide array of towels, Lexy and I leading everyone.

"Hey baby, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost. Poor thing."

Lexy stopped in her tracks, focusing on the blonde boy that was now directly in front of her.

"Sam, this is Lexy. Isn't she cute? We just met in Starbucks." I said smiling. They exchanged hellos, standing awkwardly.

"Oh how silly of me." I bent over, forcing out a laugh. "Lexy, this is Sam."

"Yea, I-."

"My boyfriend." I cut her off, my expression immediately changing.

A couple of moments went by, everyone just awkwardly stared at each other.

"Do you two know each other because things seem pretty weird between y'all?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, of course not babe. You just introduced us." Sam nervously spoke.

"Yea." Lexy agreed.

"Yup, ok. Anywhosies, did you bring your bathing suit? Of course you did, it's a beach. Go get it and meet the girls and I at the bathrooms." I stated, not even letting her respond.

"Yea, I'll be right there." She said, leaving.

I turned towards Amanda and Kelcey asking them if they had everything they needed. They said they did so we made our way to the bathrooms.

As we were waiting for Lexy, Kelcey spoke up.

"What's going on with you Sarah?" She furrowed her perfect brows.

"Lexy is fucking, dating, I don't even know, but she's doing something with Sam." I said. The thought of him doing something like that to me only breaks my heart even more.

"Damn, fuck Sam. You don't deserve him. You deserve so much better baby girl." Amanda said.

"Yea." I said, a single tear slipping down my cheek.

"Awe, don't cry. He's not worth your tears." Kelcey said, engulfing me in one of her world famous hugs.

"How could I be so stupid?"

"You weren't the stupid one Sarah." Kelcey reassured me.

"Where is this bitch?" Amanda angrily asked.

"No. Amanda, do not say anything, I got this one. You too Kelcey." I pointed a manicured finger at the both of them.

"Ok, ok. Tell me if you need anything though because I will fuck a bitch up, and you know that."

I let out a laugh, wiping the few salty tears that had fallen, from underneath my now semi-puffy eyes.

"You guys have to act like you actually like her, ok?"