22

"Hello?" The voice on the other line spoke.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, lowering my head.

"About what Sarah?"

"For going off on you yesterday. I didn't mean it." I sighed.

"Don't apologize babe, you did nothing wrong. You spoke your mind and you were right." Jack assured.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes hun." I could hear his smile.

"Positive?"

"Positive." He chuckled.

"Pinkie promise?"

"Pinkie promise."

"Okay. I'm going back home next week. You should come." I offered.

"I have to check my schedule. I've been swamped with meetings lately."

"Oh. It's ok if you can't. It'll just be boring without you." I smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Oh definitely." I softly laughed, rubbing my stomach.

"Well then I better make sure I'm there."

"Good. I've got to go. I'll call you later?" I was hoping that he would be free.

"Okay, bye. Love you." He hung up.

I smiled pulling the phone away from my ear. I looked at my notifications seeing at least 20 Instagram notifications. I clicked on the first one seeing a photo of Gabriel that I was tagged in.

I read through the comments, gasping.

Username isn't that Sarah's fiance?

Username yeah, someone tag her

Username @sarahc

sarahc who is that? @dejac

Username OmG sHE COmMEnTED

dejac kelsey... @kelseyh

Username notice me

kelseyh oh shit sarah, i'm sorry. he didn't tell me....

I slammed my phone down on my night stand, stomping to my closet and grabbing my two large suitcases and one carry-on. I grabbed clothes by the armful, folding them sloppily and throwing them into one of the larger suitcases.

After one was full I moved to the second. Once the two suitcases were filled I went to the bathroom and grabbed all of my essentials. I packed all of my makeup, grabbing all other miscellaneous items that were laying around. I stuffed everying in struggling to zip the zipper. Once I got it I took one suitcase and the carry-on in hand and went down to my car.

I stuffed the luggage into my trunk, huffing back up the stairs and grabbing the last suitcase. There was a faint yell behind me only making me pick up my pace. I quickly stuffed the last suticase into the backseat, slamming the trunk and hopping into the driver's side.

I put the car in drive letting go of the brake. I looked up quickly stepping back on the brake. I rolled my window down screaming at him.

"Are you crazy?!" I furrowed my brows.

"Where are you going?"

"Get out of the way Gabriel!"

"Why are you leaving?" He leaned forward.

"Why don't you ask your little girlfriend? Clearly you're not satisfied with me and not mature enough to get married and be with one person."

"It was one time. We can work this out."

"Once a cheater always a cheater Gabriel. I'm done. You'll be hearing from my lawyer in the near future."

"You're carrying my unborn child Sarah. You can't leave."

"Like I said, you'll be hearing from my lawyer. You're not ready to be a father. If you can't even be a good fiancé, how should I know that you're even going to be a good enough parent? I'll send someone for the rest of my stuff." I said driving around him.

I sped down the street taking multiple turns before getting onto the highway. I had an hour until I would reach the nearest airport. I turned on the radio connecting the aux cord to my phone.

I scrolled through the long list of songs, occasionally glancing at the road. I tapped u by H.E.R. reconnecting both hands to the wheel and singing along aggressively.

"Everytime that we go out, you do something to show out, played the fool but I know now. It could be u s, there's so many letters, but it's only u, only u, only only only u, only u!" I sang.

"Boy I wish that you would see, this could be us. Ou I'm so tired of you taking advantage of love!" I nodded, agreeing with the lyrics.

My phone started ringing, interrupting the music. I quickly glanced at the screen, instantly declining. I rolled my eyes tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

The music continued, the words processing in my head. My anger brought me to tears but I quickly wiped them away, resting my hand on my stomach. I smiled at the thought of the life that was growing inside of me.

I picked up my phone, going to my contacts amd scrolling through the long list. I clicked on the contact, setting my phone back down and keeping my eyes on the road.

"I'm coming over. I'll be there by tonight. I love you." I hung up not letting the other person speak.

The song started to play again, filling my ears with the truth.

"It's only u!"

{Vote, Comment, Share}

- hoe bag