Chapter Nine

Layna's POV

I was sitting in my room just thinking about this "April" character and whether or not she was telling the truth about Paige. What if Paige really is Michael Clifford? What if April really is Calum Hood? I'm so confused.

I went on Instagram and seen Calum posted a picture with the caption: "It's a shame that people don't believe that you are you, but somebody else instead. I just see these people nowadays trying to be who they really are but everyone doesn't believe they pull it off and call them fake, because they can't be themselves."

I just liked the picture not thinking much about it. I have too many other things on my mind to notice.

I want to believe Paige is who she says she is, and that her friend is a liar. Then, I think about the great points that April made....who to believe?

Paige is someone I've known for a while and I've grown on her. I want to give her the respect to ask her if she is a catfish.

I decided to text Paige.

Layna:hey

Paige:hi

Layna:so....

Paige:what?

Layna:ur friend April

Paige: yeah?

Layna: she told me she was Calum Hood
Layna: isn't that crazy?

Paige: she's an idiot

Layna: she showed me a picture though

Paige: oh

Layna: is it true?

Paige:....yes
Paige: I'm Michael Clifford

Then i really couldn't breathe. I've been talking to Michael Clifford this entire time, and now....I don't know what to do

Layna:hold on

I decided to call the number. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello"

______________________

Layna finally knows the truth. I didn't want to leave the chapter this way, but I didn't know how I wanted the conversation to go.

Thanks for all the reads and votes! Keep it up!
Don't forget to vote, comment, and all that good stuff.