Chapter Three

Layna's POV

After texting this mysterious person, I realized that maybe I can have a more modern pen-pal. Now we can like each other's post I can see what they look like and everything.

I was sitting in my room completely bored, when I got another notification. It was from Instagram. Turns out they followed me. I instantly clicked on it to see it was the one and only Michael Clifford!!! How did this happen. I was so confused.

I thought for a minute and realised maybe it was all the pleads on Twitter.

My prayers have been answered.

If only I had texted the right number and got popsicles to celebrate this moment.

I'm going to text Paige to keep myself from fangirling. It's a shame how they consider that as a verb nowadays.

Layna:Do listen to any bands?

Paige:YES!

Layna: Which ones do you like?

Paige:Nickelback, Green Day, All Time Low, Blink 182, etc.

Layna:We are going to get along just fine
Layna: Do you have a fav?

Paige:ATL

Layna:Mine is 5sos

Paige:I've heard of them
Paige:they seem pretty cool

Just cool?! They are amazing! How could she just narrow it down to "pretty cool".

Layna:my mom is back from the store
Layna:Imma text you some other time if that's ok

Paige:that's cool

Why is everything cool with this chick!?
_____________________

Okay so this is my story about if this would really happen. It takes place in modern times, NOT fetus. He will come into the story a little later.

But that's it! Enjoy!