Chapter Six

It 11:11, just thought you'd like to know.

Layna's POV

I honestly can't even believe Michael Clifford is following me! It's been a few days and I'm still scared to post anything. I'm just going to screenshot some of me and Paige's texts.

I took a screenshot of our popsicle thing, leaving out the part about me thinking I was texting my mom.

On the picture I wrote: "Everyone meet my friend, Paige. We've been friends for a couple days and she's wonderful. I would tag her in the pic, but she sadly doesn't have an Instagram account :'("

I don't have that many followers, just around 600.

After about 5 minutes, people started liking it and leaving comments like:Aww friend goals, How come we don't talk like this?, Is she from around here?,Maybe we can all hang out!

I began answering some of the comments, leaving a few out. I didn't feel like answering the ones about where she from because I don't even know.

Among all of the comments, I spot one from Michael. He said: "She seems nice. Too bad she doesn't have a insta, because I could've followed her too"

I almost peed my pants. OMFG MICHAEL CLIFFORD IS ACKNOWLEDGING MY EXISTENCE!!!

Do I reply or what? Of course I reply, this is a once in a lifetime chance to talk to my hero.

(L-Layna, M-Michael in the comments)

L- Ikr but she doesn't like 5sos like I do

M-why not?

L-Idek every time I mention you guys she just says you're "alright"

M-hmm at least she now's we suck but putting it nicely

L- your band doesn't  suck. You have saved me from the darkness and let me know that I'm not alone. You showed me that's it's okay to stand out and be myself. You let me know that you care and that I can be anything until want to no matter how many people put me down. You guys are my heroes and my idols all in one. You shouldn't say that your band sucks and that you don't matter because you do. It's not just me who thinks so.

After that long paragraph, he didn't reply. I wasn't mad, I know it is a lot to take in.

But I thought about the fact that Paige asked me about having an Instagram, only to confess she doesn't have one.

Almost immediately, I got a follow by Michael Clifford.

Maybe she was just lying about not really liking 5sos. Maybe she is one of those fans that he follows and got him to follow me on Instagram.

Or maybe....just maybe...the person I'm texting all the time....is him?!

Nah, that's stretching things too far. I'll ask Paige if she has a Twitter and see if Michael is following her.

She's a little shy, so I'll wait a while before testing my over-thought theory.

______________________

So I decided to double update. It's the least I can do for not being active for a while.

Vote, comment, and all that good stuff.