08

I placed my phone in my pocket and looked up at Lexi and Demi. "Has he texted you?" I shook my head.

It's been 1 month since me and Justin saw each other. He hasn't texted me in a week. I was worried. "Aw. Ari. It's gonna be okay." Demi hugged me. I fake smiled and heard me phone go off.

I picked it up and answered it.

Hello?
Babe!
Justin?
Yes! I'm so sorry Ariana. My phone broke so I had to wait a whole week to get another one.
Oh my gosh! I was so worried.
I love you.
I love you too.
Text me babe okay?
k bye
bye
-
"I have to go." I grabbed my purse and coffee and ran to my car. I drove fast to my house. I opened up my house to see my whole house decorated with Christmas Stuff. "MOM! This is amazing." I yelled. "Thank you!" He smiled. "I wish Justin was here to celebrate Christmas with us." I frowned. My mom hugged me and I looked around at the pictures she put up of me and Justin. "Only 2 days left until CHRISTMAS!" She screeched and ran who knows where. I smiled.

Hey babbbbby. I have something for you Christmas.

Oh really?!

Yeah. It'll be there Christmas Day.

I smiled. I really missed him. A tear slipped from my eye and rolled down my cheek. My mom hugged me. "Don't worry baby. He'll be here soon." I wipped my eye and went up to my room. I got into my pjs and walked down stairs. I turned on the TV and ate cookies and watched TV.
-
I woke up on the couch. I rubbed my eyes and streched. I check my phone and it was 10am. I looked around and saw that the house was quiet and peaceful with decorations. "Ariana?" I looked over...I put my hands over my mouth....
-
Whatcha Whatcha.
Bllooooppp.
Okay, so I'm gonna make another story called. "The life with Bieber."
So, Yay or nay?
Cause 1 week of bieber is over since ya know yeah & TLWB is like S2 of OWWB.