11

I played with my hair as I read the slip. Wanna go to Paris? Well here's your chance! It's also soooo cheap!

Student Name:_____________
Date:________
Parent Signature:____________
-
I filled it out and my mom signed it. "Do you miss Justin?" She asked out of the blue. I sighed. "Very Much." I answered and frowned. "Don't worry baby. You'll see him." She smiled and I smiled back fighting the tears. "Not giving any chances." I said and opened up my binder and slipped the slip in my pocket on my binder. She frowned and walked out.

I texted Justin.

Hey baby! how is everything?(:-Ariana

I waited for his text as I laid down smiling while singing "Royals, lorde." My phone vibrated and I picked up my phone.

Good. I miss you so much!- Justin

Me too :( - Ariana

We texted all night then finally. We had to say our goodbyes, yes I love texting justin every single minute of the day, but it was 12:45am and I had school tommorrow.
-
At school,

I placed my books and stuff in my locker and walked into our teachers class.

"Who has there slips?" She asked. A few kids rose their hand and most we're girls. I handed mine in and walked back to my seat.

Last night Justin's was gonna tell me where he was going for a while but then his mom made him go to bed since it had been very late.

I just drew in circles the whole class period not knowing what to do. I was bored and I was so emotional all I could think about Justin, that made my heart ache. He was my everything and I don't get to kiss him lay with him be with him...he lives ALL the way back in Canada.

A/N; Lets say justin goes to school cause in the other chapters he didn't...so sorry but yeah or else we can't go on with the story.

-

The day went by and we were going to Paris tommorrow. I packed my things and my clothes and shoes and makeup and put on some sweats and a crewneck.

The crewneck was Justin's. It was so big but comfortable. I smiled and when Justin had left this here and I wore it for 3 days straight. I don't know why okay.

we all had to meet up at the airport.

I saw Lexi and walked over and gave her a bear hug and she pulled back asking waht was wrong. I answered and she hugged me.

We got on the plane and I got a seat next to Lexi. "Ariana, maybe hope will find it's way and make you and Justin see each other. I smiled. "Maybe."

Justin;

Our class all made it to the airport and boarded our plane to Paris.

I was so excited to be able to go! See awesome places and they have amazing clubs!
-
At Paris / Ariana;

"Ariana! Wake up!" Lexi shook me and I shot awake sitting up. "Were Here!!" She squealed.

I looked out the window and smiled.

We exited the plane and our teacher gave us the room keys and we had so much fun!

Me and Lexi unpacked and talkd about how we could go clubbing. "We'd have to sneak though!" She bit her lip in her thoughts! "Maybe Mark & Nate, can help us!" I answered. She nodded her head and we both texted them.

The whole day we got to do what ever we wanted. Then the next 2 days we would go learn and try new things.
-
-
It's was 9pm and we arrived at the club. I hadn't texted justin all day. I frowned then stared at my lockscreen. it was of me and Justin. I felt a finger tap my shoudler I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes it's was....
-

Who is it? and sorry for not updating for a long time! :)