Hermione

After the café Malfoy and I walked around the streets of London, making occasional small talk, but mostly just people watching. It's hard to imagine people outside of magic,  that there are people out there completely oblivious to the entire wizarding world and all the tragedies inside of it.

"What are you thinking about?" Malfoy asks, startling me.

"Muggles."

"Why would you do that?"

I chuckle and shake my head, "Draco, you do realize I grew up with Muggles, right?"

He was silent for a minute and I looked over to see him grinning widely, "What?"

"You called me Draco again," he says and I sigh, "admit it, I'm growing on you."

"Not in a million years, pretty boy."

"If you say so," he says with a smirk and the silence surrounds us once again.

After a few minutes I see a book store, it's been so long since I've been to a muggle book store and I had missed it so much. "Say, Dra- Malfoy," I say and he smirks, "how do you feel about going to a book store?"

"See, told you I was growing on you. But you mean, like, a muggle one?"

"Yes, a muggle one," I sigh and he wrinkles his nose a little. "Come on, please? And don't say you don't like Muggles because you seem to enjoy my company as well as that Muggle-made pumpkin latté."

"You think I'm enjoying you're company?"

"Yes."

"Well, Miss Smartest Witch of the Age, you're correct once again."

. . .

a.n.

I feel so bad for not writing for so long but I literally lost inspiration and with school starting like right after my last update I got distracted w everything and I'm so so sorry guys ):

vote / comment / share