What Is Happening To Me?!

Dear Diary

Why was i so scared yesterday? Like they would do me a favor if they killed me! So yeah, i did what i wanted the most! 

I called the police, and they came at our school. Of course they caught the group, sharing the same syringe. Those drugs addicts... Well never mind about what i wrote yesterday...

So i called the police, and you know who they caught? Luckily they didn't caught Andy... Yeah... I know that i shouldn't love him... Ugh... Anyway let's not talk about this right now!!

They caught Juliett!!!! My Andy is safe from that slut!! They caught her and she was the "Hero of the Day". You know why? Because she told the police, that it was her idea to do that and that it was the first time that they were doing this and BLAH BLAH BLAH... BULLSHIT!!! 

I caught them before, and she was lying in front of me. I knew everything and she was lying!!! But when i was ready to tell the police, i was really angry, Andy saw me... But not in a good way... He saw me like he wanted to take revenge on me... The point is that i really like him, and i thought he didn't like that life and that he wanted to... Just to be normal again!!!

How stupid!! I could've just let this go... I hurt him... He loved Juliett... The only thing i pray for right now is that, i want him to be the one to kill me!!! I want my crush to kill me because i ruined him!!! Now everyone knows that they are drug addicts, that he is a drug addict... And that he won't be able to go on any other school again. I just thought... I was helping him...

KILL ME!! I WANT TO DIE!!

Heyden Renee B.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Lovely Readers!!

I know that the last chapters have been kinda lame, but the thing is that i am this close to the climax of this story!!!

I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapters!!! I am so so so very sorry about these last chapters that haven't been good enough...

Thank you all so much for reading my book and supporting it by voting!!!

If there's anything comment or PM message me!!

Love you all so so very much!!!

XoXo 

Renee Pattinson Biersack a.k.a Eni Renee Hoxha

( Dark Goth Soul )