Touché (2)

Hi, my blossoms

Here is the second part of 'Touché'

Part 2

Adrien's Pov

Today is friday again, weeks have passed since the day I met her, (Y/N) D'Argencourt. I sigh dreamily. I wish I could see her one more time.

I am in fencing class, strangely Airon didn't show to the class. I wanted to tell him about (Y/N).

My opponent is Mr. D'Argencourt and he defeats me with his attack, the iron fist, which was developed by his ancestor, Darkblade. He told me the story of Darkblade.

Then the class is over because a journalist and her cameraman pissed him off by doing some questions.

Now a akuma possesses his fencing word and transform him into Darkblade. He is transforming innocent people into knights to create an army.

Chat Noir's pov

''Plagg, claws out'' I transform me and find a person who caught my attention. It's (Y/N). I need to save her.

A small group of army is trapping her and I decide to confront to them and flirt a little with my damsel in distress.

''Do you need a knight in shining armor to protect you, my lady?'' I ask her while I dodge a attack from the army.

''No, thank you. I guess there are too many knights today'' she say sarcastically and take out a fencer sword from her gym bag.

She attacks the army affectively and escape with succes from them. She is awesome. I mean pawsome.

''For a lady, you are very strong and bold'' I admit with a flirtatious smile.

''Well. A lady must know how to defend herself'' she feedback dodging some attacks from the knights. ''Mostly, from people like you"

"Meowch! That hurts" I pretend to be hurt by her harsh words but it really hurts a little bit.

She giggles.

Her giggles is a wonderful and relaxing melody to my cat ears.

I am falling for her more and more deep.

''Touché!'' she screams. That is The Sword Dancer's dilemma.

''Do you know The Sword Dancer, My lady?'' I ask frowning my face and she stop her track by a few seconds.

''Uh. Sure. He is one of Mr. D'Argencourt's students?'' she respond me sounding more as a question.''I am Mr.D'Argencourt's niece''

''You know him?'' she asks before defeats the warriors.

I nod.

"Who are you inside the cosplay?"

I gasp, doe she figure out my real identity.
Chill out, Adrien
What to do now?
What would Chat Noir do to change the subject subtlety?

''Why do you ask? Did you fall for the alley cat by any chance?'' I snake my arm around her waist and wink to her before a enemy harm the girl with a axe. She blushes and I smirk at her a-door-able reaction.

I tighten my grip on her and use my baton to soar us up to a building. She embrace me so she won't fall as I jump from roof to roof.

''Stay here, my lady'' I said seriously looking to her amazing (E/C) eyes while I put her slim body down carefully.

I was going to walk away when she grabs my wrist and stops me to go back my duties.

''Wait!'' she says promptly almost in despair ''Come to see me later, please''

I take her hand and kiss it looking to hers eyes. ''Your wish is my command'' and disappear between the roofs.

____________________After the battle_________________

I come back to see my lady just like she told me.

I jump up to her house and land in her balcony. I knock in her window door three times and call her ''My lady, are you there?''

I hear something fall and a squeal. The window door is open and my eyes grow wide when I see (Y/N) in her (F/C) short pajamas and (F/C) tank top showing more of her skin. She is gorgeous.

I feel my face begin to become red but luckily she can't see it since my mask cover half of my face.

I almost trip for seeing so much beauty.

Surprisingly, she punch me hard in my chest. What makes me break from the stunning spell.

''Meowch! Why did you hit me?" I ask rubbing where is hurts to sothe the pain.
It's the second time of the day that she hurts me.

''Because it's 2 am'' she growl mad and crosses her arms ''I need my sleeping beauty''

Even mad she is cute.

''My lady, you still are pawsitively purrtty with or without the sleeping beauty'' I said with a smirk.

I notice her cheeks tint with pink. I guess she is shy when is comes to compliment her.

''T-thank you'' she stammers, her voice low.

My cat ears perk up to hear her better.

''For what?'' I ask curiously.

Her (E/C) eyes stare at mines, trying to say something that I can't figure out.

She breath in and out bringing the essence of the night onto her.

Suddenly, she hugs me and take me awhile to the shock vanish from my body.

''For saving me and visit me too'' her face hidden in my black suit which is why her voice come muffled.

I embrace her back and rest my chin in the top of her head.

''No problem''

I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment.

If you have a request, ask me and I will try to do it.

Bye Bye, blossoms
*sunflower out*