Our little date

Hi, my blossoms
Shancy here

Sorry for the late update.

Third person

In the large mansion of the Agreste, the young model as usual, received letters from his fans in one of the most romantic day, the Valentine day.

Besides love letters, he got chocolate as well. Unfortunately for Natalie.

So many cards" Adrien said and sighed.
His kwami, Plagg, glanced at the pile of paper and one caught his attention.
"Look at this one" Plagg said and snickered at the letter with a heart shape and there was a cat paw print.
Adrien's curiosity awakened and he seized the card from Plagg's tiny paws.
"Who sent it?" He asked and a smile spread in his lips when he read the small poem which were written with a rubbish and messy handwriting.

Happy Valentine Day.

Croissants are delicious
While cheese stinks
Cats are fluffy
While cat puns are pawsome
But none of these things
Are better than my big brother
Because he is cool
And the master of cat puns
Love, (Y/N).

"Cheese are better than croissant" Plagg stated as he hovered next to his guardian.
"You received one too" Adrien said and gave his kwami a box with a poem too.
Plagg opened the present, there was a piece of his favourite cheese, camembert.
"Camembert" Plagg's eyes glittered when he saw his lover.

Although cheese stinks and hurt my nose, especially your dear camembert.
There is no kind of cheese that it's stinker than you.

"Pfft. This brat" Plagg puffed but he was blushing madly.
"That poem is..." Adrien didn't finish the sentence because he fell in a fit of laughter

Later, three knocks were heard, someone was standing in the other side of the door.
"Adrien, it's me~" The childish voice sang with such a joy tune.
Next, the owner of the voice opened the door and it belonged to  small girl with a big grin in her face.
"Happy Valentine Day" (Y/N) shouted happily while running to your brother
"Hi, princess" Adrien picked his little sister then lifted you up as you giggled.
"How was photoshoot today? Did you have fun?" (Y/N) asked.
"It wasn't bad" Adrien responded

"How was yours? Did you behave well at school?" He asked
"Of course, I did. I am a good girl" (Y/N) said, your lips forming a cute pout.
"You are so cute" Adrien said.

"Let's go on a date. You and me" Adrien said.
"Date?" (Y/N) asked looking through your mind the meaning of the word "Yaay. I love dates"
(Y/N) said even so you didn't know what your older brother meant by date. You only knew it's going to be fun and as long you were with Adrien, you thought there was no need to know the definition of the word.
Adrien walked out of the room while laughing and holding his little princess in his arms.

During the walk to their little date, Adrien held his sister's hand while you were asking the famous model where they were going to go.
"It's a surprise" He would always say.

Soon, they were standing in front of the bakery where Marinette's parents works.
"Is this the place?" (Y/N) asked admiring the beautiful shop and the scent seducing you to enter inside.
"Yes, they have the most delicious croissant of Paris" Adrien said.
"Really?" Adrien nodded as his emerald eyes and your (E/C) eyes sparkled at the idea of eating tons of sweets.

"Hi, what is your order?" A female voice asked, Marinette was helping her parents at the bakery since it's busy due to Valentine day.
"H-Hey, Ad-rien" Marinette stuttered when she saw her crush was waiting in the counter.
"What are you doing here?"
"I am in a date" He said and Marinette's heart shattered.
"Really? With who?" Marinette asked sadly.

"With me!" (Y/N) replied cheerfully for Adrien and showing your head up from the tall  counter.
"Yeah. I am with my cute little sister" Adrien said happily as he caressed your (H/C) hair.
'Adorable' Marinette thought and quickly forgot her broken heart.
"Surely you make a lovely couple" Marinette commented "I wished I could have a sibling"
"Thanks" Adrien and (Y/N) scratched the back of their neck. The Agrestes has the habit of rubbing their neck when they are nervous or embarrassed.

Adrien and (Y/N) ordered croissants,one slice of chocolate and strawberry cake and for the drinks, two smoothies, for his sister and him.
Another thing the sibling have in common.
They ate the snack while enjoying their little date.
"Best date ever" (Y/N) beamed as Adrien laughed.

After their meal at the bakery, they went to the park before going home.
Unluckily for the blonde, there was another blonde with an obsession for the model.

"Adrikins!" Adrien frightened at the high pitch voice.
"What's wrong?" (Y/N) asked, concerned presented in your voice, and tugged in Adrien's jacket.
Adrien released (Y/N)'s hand when Chloe hugged him.
"Chloe, let me go. Please" Adrien said as he gently tried to get loose from Chloe's grip.
"Adrien, did you came to ask me out?" Chloe asked and before Adrien could respond. The rich girl interrupted "What was I thinking? Of course, you did"
(Y/N) started to feel bored whilst Chloe was flirting with your brother miserably.
"Chloe, I am with my sister, (Y/N)" Adrien spoked up when he finally freed himself from Chloe's trap.
"We are in a date" (Y/N) exclaimed with a hint of annoyance in the voice.
(Y/N) always hated Chloe, she was mean to her and never wanted to play with her, only Adrien. She never understood why.

"Oh. The little brat, again" Chloe groaned when she saw you. You both shared a mutual feeling of hate.
"Play with the others kids" Chloe glared and shooed you.
You did what she said and ran to the park.

There was a girl skating her skaters with such amazing skills and speed and a teenager boy that looks like princess Ariel sketching Tour Eiffel. You were already bored and there were no children to play with. You only wanted to continue the date with your brother, Adrien.

Then an idea crossed your mind and you began plotting a evil plan.
You smeared your face and some in your clothes with soil and chose a spot where Adrien could clearly see the plan in action.
In that spot, you pretended to trip then cried loudly.
"(Y/N)!" Adrien shouted when he saw you crying abd sitting in the ground.

"Bro, it hurts" You sniffled and fake tears rolled in your cheeks.
"Adrikins, she is fine. Come with me" Chloe said ignoring you.
"Adrien!" You cried louder and Adrien couldn't stand seeing you in this state anymore.
"Sorry, Chloe but I must take care of (Y/N)" Adrien said seriously like he was demanding and picked you up carefully.

"Let's go home, princess" Adrien said and you nodded. You had stopped crying, which meant you weren't acting anymore.
You clicked your tongue out to Chloe and she growled when she realised it was all an act. Adrien didn't see it since your face was buried in his shoulder and his back was turned to the rich blonde.

"That little brat" She said in rage.
"He is mine" (Y/N) mumbled.
"Did you say something?" Adrien asked and you cocked your head to the side innocently.
(Y/N) is sneakier than his brother's alter ego, Chat Noir.

Happy Late Valentine Day, my blossoms.
Thank you for the 10k reads, I appreciate it so much
You all are amazing.

I hope you like this Adrien x sibling!reader.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye Bye, my blossoms
*sunflowers out*