Love hurts

Hi, my blossoms

Thank you for the hilarious and wonderful comments. They bright my day.

This time the reader is older than Adrien.

Reader: Why you write a one-short which the reader is older than Adrien.

Shancy: Because I am older than Adrien and I love when the female character is older than the male like some manga.

I hope you like it.

Adrien pov

I remember the day I met her, she makes my days brighter and I have fun around her.

She is talent, kind and funny but... 3 years older than me and she has a boyfriend.

Flashback on

I heard that my father hired a new photografer's assistant to my photoshoots. I hope she or he isn't as weird as the principal photografer, in the first sessions Mr. Bergamo (let call him that) will teach her how to use the camera, take photos and how the photoshoots works.

''Mister Agreste, Smile'' Mr. Bergamo pleaded ''Imagine that mama makes you spaghetti''

Spaghetti. I can't eat carbohydrates. My mom disappeared a long time. How can I imagine that but I put the best smile I could do yet obviously it was fake and force.

I noticed there was girl stooding there in the bastidors while she was observed me. Who is she? A fangirl? (notice me senpai)

(We all are, Adrien)

No, I am sure that the security wouldn't let her in. I shivered at the memory of a fangirl that tried to touch me or steal my belongins. Fangirls are the most dangerous creatures of the world.
She smiled and waved to me. I smiled as I felt my cheeks become pink and my heart bomb faster.

''Perfetto'' the italian said with his italian accent ''Break for 10 minutes''
(Doesn't you mean 'Purrfetto)

My father's assistant, Nathalie, trekked to my direction with a notepad in her hand, where she saves my schedules and importants documents, accompanied by the young girl I saw before.

''Adrien. This is the new employee that, your father, Mr. Agreste hired'' Nathalie explained in a monotone "She is in internship, working for his fashion company" and left us alone.

''Hi, I am (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you.'' she said stretching her hand to me joyfully.

She seemed me to be much younger comparing to the others adults and olders workers from here and she is a few inches taller than me. In that day, she wore a beautiful (choose the outfit 1 or 2)...

I hope she is not the kind of person that hang out with me for my fame, beauty and money or Chloe

''Hello, I am Adrien Agreste'' I said nervously while rubbing the the nape of my neck and using the free hand to greeted her ''If you don't mind asking how old are you?''