Mine

Hello, my blossoms
Shancy here

Story inspired in the comic.
Adrien x shy!reader

You and Adrien had been dating for some time, like 3 months, yet the couple hasn't been kissed.

Why?
Because you were too shy to do such embarrassment move and you hasdn't confident.
Adrien was waiting for that moment like a romantic and cheesy guy he is and was slowly losing hope for you to take the first step although he knew that you weren't that brave for that.

Besides being the the shiest person of the school, you were one of the kindest and gentlest person he met. That were what attracted him about you.
Although you were too shy for your own good or bad for this cruel world, you would help your friends when they need you even if that means get out of your comfort zone.

"Adrikins, I am glad that I found you"  Chloe said and enrolled her arms around Adrien.
"What do you want, Chloe?" Adrien asked and sighed when he finally set free from her arms.
"I was wondering if you wanted to be with me. Obviously, who doesn't want to be with me" the rich brat said and flipped her hair as her ego increased more at her statement.
"Sorry, Chloe but I have a girlfriend" Adrien opened a little smile at the thought of his love.
"(Y/N), that book wormed!? I bet she never kissed you" Chloe spatted and got closer to the model and put her finger in his chest in a flirting attempt. "I am a good kisser, you know"
Chloe moved closer to him and lifted her face to him. Next you pushed the blonde girl from your boyfriend.
"Back away, bitch" You shouted as you clenched your fists prepared to give fight.
The students turned their attention to the mess and gasped that you were the one that started it.
"(Y/N). Calm d-" Adrien tried to reason his girlfriend when you said something shocking.
"Adrien is mine. He is mine" You hollered, repeating many times the same sentence.
You grabbed his hand and sprinted to a quiet room, the lab.

You gripped in his shirt and didn't let him, afraid that you might lose him
"Y-You are mine.." You repeated the same words that you said before, this time wasn't as much confident as your were back there.
"Well, what should we do about it?" Adrien asked as you fiddled nervously in his cloth.
"..." You murmured quietly, so quietly that Adrien couldn't hear you.
"What?" He asked and he wriggled his eyebrow in curiosity.
"A kiss?" You said sounding more like a question and Adrien could hear your clearly.
He smirked and spoke "Kiss me"
Your face blushed deep red as you lifted your face toward his then you froze half way to the goal when he said "I can't wait anymore"
Adrien leaned and closed the gap uniting his warm lips to yours soft one. You felt lost in the kiss, it was gentle and sweet like your boyfriend.
You both pulled away when air was needed.
Your face was scarlet again and you could feel his glare on you.
"You are so cute when you act all shy" Adrien giggled while you hid your red face in his chest in embarrassment.
In Adrien's mind, he thought 'Pound it'.

Sorry for the short chapter but it is 1am here and I couldn't write it longer.
Pawlease vote and comment.

Bye Bye, my blossons
*sunflower out*