City of Love

Hello, my blossoms
Shancy here

Your's pov
Everyone was happy, parents were swinging their arm with their children as the smiles in the families's face warmed the christmas's spirit.
Young couples in love were confessing love to each other though the glances.
Kids were singing in the neighbourhood songs about how this holiday was full of joy and love and that we had to thank the man who born in this special.

Everyone was happy while I am here all alone, on my own.
I searched for love once but never met the one.
Although I lived in the city of love where everybody had their partner for life.

Everybody is happy.
Why can I feel this feeling so delightful and truth which warms every heart.
Is my destiny be not loved by a living soul?
Well, I wouldn't blame them since I was weird and a stranger for this world.

'Stupid, you can't do anything right'

'No one will love an ugly monster like you

'I can't stand you anymore'

'Get lost, loser'

The voices from my ghosts I listened to them until my mind went blank and only found darkness, soon I lost my sanity and so my belief for true love.
Such thing wasn't waiting for me.

I looked up to the sky and saw the white veil fall from the dark wall above me which it was magnificent and beautiful view.

So today was supposed to be the last day of my life and will be.
What was behind me, I let go because I won't come back. Never will. So I said goodbye to the good memories I shared with my family and friends that once were loyal to me.

What I was to them?
Just a fragil and cold snowflake.
So I let it snow, in this way it hides what soon will be my past and my problems will be covered.

From the top of Tower Eiffel, I watched Paris showed it glory with the brightful lights or it wouldn't deserved the title of City of Light.

I gave one step after another. Baby steps to be exactly.
Soon I will reach the edge of the monument, the famous brand of France, I opened my arms embracing my destiny as the cold wind brushed my hair which it was down and the heat emitting from my body got lower.
"This is it. It now or never" I said, my voice came out hoarse. I was ready to meet with the next stage of my life

My End.
My Death.

"Wait!" An unknown voice shouted and I turned around to face a black cat with electric green eyes. Well, a teenager boy disguised like a cat to be more exactly. Again.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed with all the breath I had in my lungs.
I don't want to die in front of someone, I don't want to be rescued.
Leave me like the others did.
I reject feel more pain, I am not allowed to see the sunrise again.

"Please. May I know your name?" The stray cat stepped closer to me as I gave one more step backward reaching the very edge "I am Chat Noir. Nice to meet you"

"(Y/N)" I answered.
"A beautiful lady with such a beautiful name" He smiled.

"Stop lying. I am not pretty" I hollered and I felt my eyes watered but I didn't let them fall. It would show weakness and they will think that I am weak.

"What makes you say that?" Chat Noir asked and I noted that he is half of the way to the spot where I stood.

"Everybody! They say that I am useless and nobody will ever love me!!" Hot liquid was falling from my eyes, the only thing that spread heat while my whole body was trembling from the cold yet it felt like the cold air was showing the feeling that I always wanted to feel, love, loving my skin. "I am alone"