Under the spell

Hi, my blossoms

Here is the new one-short

Author's pov

Let me tell you a fairy tale about a prince and a non-normal-dancer.

Once upon a time, there was a king of a large empire that decided to throw a ball in honor to his only son, Prince Adrien.

The first in line to the throne was known to the entire kingdom by his beauty, bravery and kindness.

It was an unforgettable night, everyone who came to the ball saved the memory in their heart.

There were magicians, musicians, singers and dancers, some from far away countries and others from this magic kingdom.

The prince sneaked from his duties and he was walking in the hall with luxuous pillar decorating the way and long red carpet with weird and elegant pattern. You could easily get lost in the palace.

A group of dancers wearing exquisitive oriental clothes were chatting.

The group has 3 girls.

- One has dark blue hair and blue eyes.

- Another has brown reddish hair and yellow eyes.

But behind the two performers stood there a young woman, the last member of the team, you caught Adrien's attention.

You have (H/L) , (H/C) hair, wore a beautiful short (F/C) blouse that revealed your belly and baggy pants/long skirt with the same colour. The outfit exposed more your (S/C) skin.

(A/N: Choose one of the option, if you want you can choose another color)

He could see all your body except the eyes.

'What her eyes looks like?' Adrien thought.

How could he knows that your eyes are different. Hold increible magics and a powerful one.

For that reason, you hide them behind of the bangs and never, never do eyes contact, you avoid that.

Then, a blond young patrician noticed the scene and started to plan her revenge.

The blond girl stretched her leg out when you were passing next to her and she made (Y/N) trip. You closed your eyes preparing yourself for the impact but it never cames.

Adrien saw what Chloe did and run to catch you.

''Are you okay?'' he asked while helped you got up on your own feet.

You looked up to meet your saviour, forgetting the secret.

When (E/C) setted on meadow green eyes, it seemed that the world slow down and the clock stop doing Tic Tac.