Time

Over the course of the months that the team had been fighting along side Sian and Ame, they've have accepted them as official members. Sian and Ame were also powerful assets to the team. They were the perfect match for them. Sian could create ice and snow with almost any part of his body. It could be something as simple as a snowman or as complicated as a blizzard. He could create icicles as big as a house. If he outdoes himself, his ice will become weak and ineffective. Ame provided more muscles with her superhuman strength, and her body could basically heal any wound. She could take on bigger opponents and had speedy reflexes. Her only weakness is being shocked. It's more of a mental weakness, like how Martians hate fire.

They've gotten close enough to know more about them. They know little things like about Sian's love for cooking or how Ame will never get tired of eating peppers. Sian is a senior who's about to graduate high school with an associates degree because he was in an early college program. Ame's still in school but is a junior who has 2 jobs and is an AP student, so she's not there as much as the others. They also now know that Ame has a human side. They just call it that but really, it's that Ame can change her looks to appear human. The only different was the hair color, which had changed from sky blue to blue and her skin color, that had changed from a light purple to a caramel color. Other than that, she looked exactly the same. Sian on the other hand, is for the most part human. Or at least he's a Metahuman.

Thanks to Batman, Robin learned not to fully trust people. So Robin dug a little digger, and looked into their past a little more. He found out that they weren't even real siblings. They were  foster kids, and have been for in the system since birth. Apparently Sian was actually born a Sia. Ame didn't even have birth records. They had records for petty theft when they were younger, such as pickpocketing. But as they got older, their crimes started to become more serious. Their records said they had committed a range of crimes such as charges for breaking and entering, illegal use of a firearm and underaged drinking. As Robin backed away from the computer, he wondered why Dinah would mentor such troubled kids. Especially with Justice League business. He debated whether to tell Kaldur or just leave it be, seeing as he shouldn't be going through their files anyway.

-----------

M'gann loves having Ame and Sian around. She claims that Ame does girly things that Artemis would refuse to do with her and Sian helps her with cooking. They had sleepovers all the time, painted each others nails, talked about boys and did everything bubbly and girly. Of course Ame wasn't into all the glitter and sparkle but she did it to keep M'gann happy. Some days, Sian saves Ame by telling M'gann they have to go do sibling things. But they really just hide in Sian's room and talk.
Sian mainly hangs out with Ame. He likes to stay near things that are familiar and isn't very social. Unlike Ame, he doesn't really talk to team members unless it's during a mission or if Ame is there. But he does hang and train with Artemis sometimes. Ame thinks he's taking a liking to the blonde but Sian denies it. Ame's the opposite, and is a social butterfly. She trained and did tomboyish things with Artemis and Connor. Baked with M'gann, shoveled down food with Wally, played video games with Robin, even though he cheats all the time. She even sits with Kaldur to read a good book on the beach. Ame basically had a brother/sister relationship with them all minis Kaldur, who she found oddly attractive.

But as time went on, Ame's happiness and smile slowly began to fade. Her depression slowly crept on her shoulder, making her body heavy. It became harder and harder to get out of the bed, or just to talk. Her mind stopped thinking of attractive people, having fun, working and school work. But it began to travel to a dangerous place. The dark bags hung from her eyes, and Sian could tell that the dark beast was back, and it had come to claim his sister once more.