Cry for help pt.2

(A/N: what did happen in the closet...?)
They kissed until they felt as if their lips would fall off. It was hot and passionate. Shirts came off first, then her super sexy sweatpants. Every touch made their skin light on fire. He did notice the roughness of her skin over some areas of her scarred back but he didn't care. And she didn't mind the feel of his gills. Kaldur's hands raked through her long thick hair as he pulled her closer. He lowered his lips down to her neck and lead a trail of kisses all down her body causing her to gasp. She moved in closer and rocked her body against his and he followed her movements. As they continued, their heart pace quickened. Her soft hands traced his tattoos and toned body. Her plump lips smothered his. He pulled her closer as his hands felt her hips, beautiful curves and her butt. Her actions made her seem hungry for his touch. She needed his touch for a long time but never had the nerve to tell him. But reality set in and she pulled away.
They both sat in silence. All that could be heard was their rapid heartbeat and hot breaths,"My apologies. Did I go too far? I thought-"
Ame looked away and covered her breast, "No, no. I-it was me."
"Are you alright?" he asked.
"No, I just-I mean, we can't."
"Because we are heroes?"
"No-yes-I mean-I just can't." She rambled and tried to get out.
He grabbed her hand,"Wait, why?"
"I'm not emotionally ready for this." she tried for the door again.
"For kissing? Or do you fear a relationship?"
"Yes to both questions. Kal, I'm sorry if I lead you on." She mumbled.
"It's ok." Kaldur looked away so she wouldn't see the pain in his eyes.
Her eye brimmed with tears, "My mind's not in the right place right now."
"Amethyst...I lost Tulia, I can not lose you too."
"I'm not thinking like that."
"I do not believe you."
"I don't care if you believe me or not."
"Amethyst, do you-"
"I don't need help. I'm perfectly fine."
"I do not think Sian would agree."
"You wouldn't dare tell him!"
"Amethyst, you need help."
Ame's face tightened up and she felt her eye start to burn,"I'm fine!"
"How many times a day do you lie to yourself?"
"Leave me alone Kaldur."
"What happens when I leave? Will I see you again, or will you about to be put six feet under?"
Ame tried but couldn't hold back the tears and began to cry,"Kaldur, I'm so sad! And I've tried to fix it but pills don't help. I don't want to tell Sian because I don't want him to worry. He's my friend, not my therapist. And I've tried and tried but I don't see the point of living anymore."
He firmly put his hands on her shoulder,"Amethyst. I care about you. We, the team care about you. Amethyst please don't."
"You don't understand how it feels, Kaldur! I smile but it's not real and I think you know that! I can't live with this pain anymore!"
"I can not Ame,"He shook her,"I can not! You mean to much to me, you mean to much to the team, you mean too much to you Sian. You do not wish to hurt them, do you?"
She shook her head,"But Kaldur, I'm in so much pain and I just want it to stop."
"Then you need to get help."
She nodded and held him tight. He spoke to her in atlantean, telling her that he loved her. She fell into his arms, crying. She told him that she would stay for them but made him promise not to say a word.
"I told them...I am sorry. I was just so concerned about you. I-"
She stopped him from going any farther. "It's fine Kal."
He nodded.
"I took your advice and I think I am going to get some help. For the sake of my friends and for me," She looked at Kaldur,"After seeing the way y'all acted when I was hurt, I just couldn't imagine what y'all would do to me if I died..."