10-"Carl?"

Chapter 10- "Carl?"

Bell POV

"Yeah but spider man is better than super man!" Carl yelled and I scoffed.

"Super man is way better" I said and we chuckled.

"Have you heard from Brayden?" I ask sitting back on the couch. We were in the library arguing about who was better.

"No, we should go see him" Carl said standing up

I smiled agreeing and standing up following Carl to Brayden's cell. Once we got there I smiled heading in but found no one. I frowned going back out. "He's not in there" I say and start walking down the hall. I hear Carl go in and out then following me.

"Hershel where's Brayden?" I ask heading into his office.

"Quarantine, down the hall take a left then straight" he smiled and I thanked him and started walking down.

"Quarantine? Why would he be in there?" Carl asked and I shrugged. Once we got to the door Carol stood outside of it with a gun and a bandanna around the bottom part of her face.

"What are you kids doing?" Carol asked as we stopped.

"Is Brayden in there?" I ask ignoring the question.

"You guys can't go in there I am sorry" she says and I nod I look down and walk back to the cell, welp all that was for nothing.

"Hey, you alright?" Carl asks as he starts walking beside me.

"Yeah just worried that's all" I say and give him a smile.

"Okay, let's just head back that okay?" He asks and I nod as we go back to our cell.

~

"Yeah my friend jac-" Carl started to say but was cut off by a huge boom. We exchanged looks and got up I followed him out side where we saw a huge tank and some cars surrounding it.

"Who's that?" I whisper to Carl as I stare at the man with an eye patch on the tank.

"The Governor" He states sternly as he stiffs up.

"Who's the-" I try and ask but he cuts me off.

"I'll tell you later" he says as My dad hands us all guns. I watch as Carl points it at the dudes head and Rick starts to walk down to the fence where the dude was.

They were talking but I couldn't really tell what they were saying. Suddenly some men pull out Hershel and Michonne putting them on their knees. My eyes go big as I aim my gun at the dudes head. I swear to god if he kills them I am gonna kill him myself.

"We can work this out!" Rick yells and then they start talking again. But suddenly the dude brings out Michonne's katana and held it to Hershel's neck. Beth and Maggie screamed and collapsed into each other. I felt tears slip down as I still aimed my gun at that asshole.

They started yelling again. Until he said "LIAR!" and sliced Hershel's head straight off. I was shocked.

Hershel has done so much for me, he was a kind man. He was a good man. He was lucky but sometimes luck runs out. Hes done so much for the group, for everyone. At least he wasn't ripped apart. He deserved to go in a fast way so no pain would ever be near him. Hershel, you were a great man, father, and just a great person to begin and end with. I felt tear stream down as I shot everywhere plucking off one of the men as everyone else started shooting. The dude yelled again and the tank started moving into the gates.

"Run!" Glenn said as we all ran back inside. Suddenly the building started to break down from the tank. "The bus!" Someone yelled and I was puzzled. What bus? But I just ran to the blue bus they were talking about. I quickly got inside but didn't see Carl.

"Carl?" I screamed but got no answer. I got off the bus looking for him. Then I realized my Dad wasn't on their either. "Dad?!" I screamed but just got shot in the arm. I looked up to see a sword go through the man that shot me and then, everything went black.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AHHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER!

WHO SAW THE EPISODE MAN IM IN TEARS #RIPGLENN #RIPABE AHHHHHH FML I LOVED THEM SFM

lol sorry guys I had to❤

Vote and comment

Ayanna xx